British Speedway Forum
Bagpuss

Poole v King’s Lynn Premiership Grand Final 1st leg 08/10/18

Just to put my view in.  If my Auntie had balls she would be my Uncle.  Which roughly translated means...... Never mind Jaw Jaw, next week it’s War War.

25 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Brady beat Robert Lambert at Kings Lynn doesn't mean he would beat him again.

No body beats Robert at Kings Lynn.    Of all the happenings of this year in speedway,   it is the form of Lambert that has been truly surprising. He has progressed from a talent  youngster into a world class riders.   His attitude and behaviour has been a credit to him and the club.   Leading by example, he is now a true number 1 rider . 

And they're not many of them about....

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, g13webb said:

No body beats Robert at Kings Lynn.    Of all the happenings of this year in speedway,   it is the form of Lambert that has been truly surprising. He has progressed from a talent  youngster into a world class riders.   His attitude and behaviour has been a credit to him and the club.   Leading by example, he is now a true number 1 rider . 

And they're not many of them about....

Well, not many people overtake Jason Doyle on the final bend in heat 15, which brings me to my point. WE'VE GOT BOMBER - ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Always been a fan of Bomber who usually goes really well at the AFA.    I wasn't surprised of his success last Monday, and in fact I called it 2 laps earlier.    I felt sorry for Doyle,  who was desperate in need of support from the few team mates he had left...               

4 hours ago, therefused said:

Cant see where Ellis makes Poole stronger at home at all to be honest. 

Kurtz could easily have got double figures next week. 

Of course he doesn’t. Anyone with a speedway brain knows Adam doesn’t make us stronger. Only one person typed that crap and he actually doesn’t really believe it himself either. 

Edited by Steve Shovlar

4 hours ago, Gavan said:

Ellie has rode at Poole and got 9 and 7 from 4 rides taking Brady from the back in one of those.

Brady has struggled at home most of the season and would just as likely get 5 as he would double figures.

Up against the best top 2 in the league in Lambert and Iversen I struggle to see how Brady would score double figures and certainly at Poole Ellis is certainly not weaker 

Absolute, utter guff as usual. I bet you would struggle to find a single Poole fan who believes Ellis is likely to score more than Brady at Poole. You are giving Poole fans a good laugh at your expense though.:lol:

Edited by Steve Shovlar

3 hours ago, Nellie said:

Why use Ellis’ previous score to explain how Poole are stronger, but not Brady’s 12 from 4 the last Kings Lynn visited, when he beat Lambert and Iversen twice each? It’s almost like you’re twisting things to suit your own agenda.

If course he is. 

3 hours ago, therefused said:

Carl Wilkinson once passed Woffinden at Kings Lynn. Who would you rather have in the team?

And Kyle Newman passed Woffinden in The playoffs 2 years ago scoring about 18. In Gavans world that would mean Wolves wouldn’t have missed Tai if they could have used Kyle as a guest!

Edited by Steve Shovlar

21 minutes ago, g13webb said:

Always been a fan of Bomber who usually goes really well at the AFA.    I wasn't surprised of his success last Monday, and in fact I called it 2 laps earlier.    I felt sorry for Doyle,  who was desperate in need of support from the few team mates he had left...               

Doyle gave the game away coming off the second bend of the last lap. He looked over his right shoulder, saw Bomber and moved out, closing the door for an outside run. Bomber must have seen him look, knew the outside was no go and charged underneath, catching Doyle out. Superb move.

• Like 3

If Ellis gets 7 or more he will have done Brady’s job as he averages under 7 at home......

Fact Shovlar...... 

Oh and many Poole fans on here are happy with Ellis....bye troll

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Absolute, utter guff as usual. I bet you would struggle to find a single Poole fan who believes Ellis is likely to score more than Brady at Poole. You are giving Poole fans a good laugh at your expense though.:lol:

You are a pathetic sad little man who doesn’t take any opinions of anyone else.

Brady has got 5,5,12,2 in his last four home meetings......or you going to argue that!!!

So Ellis gets 7 he will do better than Brady’s form.....sorry troll you can’t argue that.

You argue against factual information like you are some sort of god

What you are is a pathetic troll and have shown what sort of person you are with pathetic attack’s on my personal life. Twisted person that does stuff like that 

I couldn’t care less who wins the league but if Poole lose I will take great pleasure in getting on here and giving you the crap you deserve 

Obviously Steve Shovlar is expecting Brady to score 10 or more against Lambert and Iversen when he has a home average of less than 7 lol the gift that keeps on giving

Still if hopefully Poole lose the final then at least you can use the pathetic excuse that you missed Brady....... yet couldn’t admit that Somerset missed Holder and BWD and Summers...... one rule for Poole and another for everyone else

1 minute ago, Gavan said:

If Ellis gets 7 or more he will have done Brady’s job as he averages under 7 at home......

Fact Shovlar...... 

Oh and many Poole fans on here are happy with Ellis....bye troll

What is it with you two - the Gavan and Shovlar show. I don't regularly log on to this site, but I do like to get the updates on team selection etc. It's always good to read people's varying opinions, factual or not. I have an opinion on most things, but I certainly do not reply with personal or slanderous quips that are designed to upset people. It's little wonder that anyone is banned from the site for overstepping the mark. To both of you, I'm sure we are interested in your remarks and opinions on SPEEDWAY. I'm not interested in slurs or personal insults. If you want to do that, go onto Facebook or whatever and leave this dedicated sport to the people who love and enjoy Speedway for what it is/or isn't

• Like 1

He has been completely sussed out by many on here and now has a tantrum when someone calls him out.

It’s as simple as that.

Edited by Steve Shovlar
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

He has been completely sussed out by many on here and now has a tantrum when someone calls him out.

It’s as simple as that.

Sussed out!

Thats you for your vile attacks on my personal life

Lowest of the low