British Speedway Forum
Bagpuss

Poole v King’s Lynn Premiership Grand Final 1st leg 08/10/18

7 minutes ago, Gavan said:

I should get it I was manager of Ladbrokes in Aldgate for over a year think I know how odds work lol. The year the national was postponed for the bomb scare 

I think I know a little bit about the sport too having attended race meetings at every course in England, Scotland and Wales. I have now started to work my way through the Irish courses! 

4 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

5-1 good odds

Worth a few quid :wink:

3 minutes ago, Starboy118 said:

I think I know a little bit about the sport too having attended race meetings at every course in England, Scotland and Wales. I have now started to work my way through the Irish courses! 

Plenty of boozy weekends for you then! 

1 hour ago, foreverblue said:

Don't bring me into it! 

Haha, I just wondered what his reason was! 

Having not been on for a few days, I thought I had looked in on a Punch and Judy script.You can see why Poole threads always get so many pages. 

Keep it up Shovlar and Gavan. 

Anyway looking forward to our trip down to Whingebourne Rd:rolleyes:first time in a long while. Hope it's a good competitive match and hoping Lynn can keep it closer than last time to make the 2nd leg interesting 

Good luck and stay injury-free to all riders from both teams who have racing commitments both here and in Poland over the weekend!!

• Like 6

Poole need to build up a big lead, Kurtz is a loss. Will go Lynn.

Morris at Poole is ok if he gates. Had a good meeting in the A fixture, and then scored a paltry 6 from 4 in the B. Hopefully it will be his form in the A fixture which he brings along on Monday.

A real shame we are not full strength though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bald Bloke said:

And probably Adam Ellis at Lynn I guess.

Yes he would be a good guest at KL, now we know Morris is guesting at home and he can't guest away as his average is too high I am sure Ellis will guest at Saddlebow Road.

5 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Yes he would be a good guest at KL, now we know Morris is guesting at home and he can't guest away as his average is too high I am sure Ellis will guest at Saddlebow Road.

Unless MF got to Musielak quick enough to defer his hols?!

29 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Morris at Poole is ok if he gates. Had a good meeting in the A fixture, and then scored a paltry 6 from 4 in the B. Hopefully it will be his form in the A fixture which he brings along on Monday.

A real shame we are not full strength though.

Morris goes pretty good at Poole hence he has been used as a guest before for Kurtz

Always nice to have your own riders but if Morris gets more than 7 he will have covered for Kurtz whose home average is less then 7 and has only got 5 in his last two home meetings.

Lynn may have difficulty keeping it close with Morris in the team , im going for a Poole win by 12 as although Lambert will go well, the Kings Lynn middle order may struggle against the likes of Klindt and Woryna, and Poole are far superior at reserve.

The key to me is Iversen.................if he can get 8 or more than Lynn will keep it close

Edited by Gavan