British Speedway Forum
Bagpuss

Poole v King’s Lynn Premiership Grand Final 1st leg 08/10/18

11 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Its near the station 10 min walk i would say.

Thanks,that's good we can walk to the stadium and have a few beers then.Then we can annoy you Poole fans:P

4 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

You  seem dodge questions you don't like. The rules should say, but they don't.

You should have learnt that by now BB.

1 minute ago, tellboy said:

Thanks,that's good we can walk to the stadium and have a few beers then.Then we can annoy you Poole fans:P

Yes you can call in at the george on the way.

• Like 1

The tenure of Mr Chapman as the chairman of the BSPA has been nothing short of disastrous. It appears he now wants to cap the worst period of British Speedway governance with a league title win for his own club. What a fitting end it would be if his stadium was devoid of supporters and, he lost a bucket load of cash. He could watch his miserable firework display all on his own!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tellboy said:

You should have learnt that by now BB.

I have Tel, but can't help it :P

• Like 1

Quicker someone like Barry Bishop is at the helm of British speedway the better.

1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Middlo far from happy with this situation. Says it makes the sport an effin joke. No rule in place to stop it happening. Said a lot more not for this forum!

Yet the same Promoters will spend all season using Mickey Mouse rules and see nothing wrong with them..

And fans will spend all season colluding with them, pretending what they are watching has some semblance to a bona fide national sports championship... 

And pay circa 20 quid each for the privilege each time they attend...

The fans therefore 100% get the sport they deserve..

No point complaining now..

On the plus side, the Sport (in Britain) has no credibilty left so hasn't lost any by its latest self inficted nonsense...

Incredible in what should be a huge positive week for the sport with Tai's win will end up being a huge embarrassment...

Edited by mikebv

So can someone please tell me what King’s Lynn have done wrong?

Should they go into the biggest 2 meetings with r/r and hand the league to Poole?? 

The majority of Poole fans having a go at Lynn is laughable all the rule bending and stunts pulled over the years and now King’s Lynn have broke NO rules at all and the Poole fans think that Ellis shouldn’t ride in the best interest of the sport!!! You have to laugh at the double standards of the fools on the south coast. I’m sure if it was the other way round not one Poole fan would moan about the sports credibility.

How many riders are available to Kings Lynn for tomorrow??? Hardly any. So the Kings Lynn promotion should ‘ in the interests of the sport’ not book the best guest available lol

Poole has it easy in the semis against a weakened Somerset and have now seen a gp rider replaced by a third heat leader and they panicking.

I love the mob from the south coast with the party lines all set up now...... we won despite Kings Lynn using Ellis / we lost because Kings Lynn used Ellis....... just delete as appropriate.

Poole fans thinking Kings Lynn should just hand the trophy to them! 

Kurtz injured first .....Poole can get best guest available

Iversen injured........how dare Kings Lynn get the next best guest!!

Come on you Stars 

• Like 4

Should have allowed Somerset and Belle Vue riders available too, now they're out of the play offs, nearly every po final is ruined by Injuries, to keep the little credibility left in the sport RR for both teams would be sensible, perhaps in the future a Mickey Mouse toy should be the prize.

I'm quite sure Poole will be happy with Ellis score for Lynn as I'm sure Ford will see him well.

Now I have got used to the idea, think it will be okay. They score similar for both teams and Poole and Lynn riders can decide it. Hopefully. 

I love how everyone apart from Gavan can see the problem with what is happening! Lol.

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Gavan said:

So can someone please tell me what King’s Lynn have done wrong?

Should they go into the biggest 2 meetings with r/r and hand the league to Poole?? 

The majority of Poole fans having a go at Lynn is laughable all the rule bending and stunts pulled over the years and now King’s Lynn have broke NO rules at all and the Poole fans think that Ellis shouldn’t ride in the best interest of the sport!!! You have to laugh at the double standards of the fools on the south coast. I’m sure if it was the other way round not one Poole fan would moan about the sports credibility.

How many riders are available to Kings Lynn for tomorrow??? Hardly any. So the Kings Lynn promotion should ‘ in the interests of the sport’ not book the best guest available lol

Poole has it easy in the semis against a weakened Somerset and have now seen a gp rider replaced by a third heat leader and they panicking.

I love the mob from the south coast with the party lines all set up now...... we won despite Kings Lynn using Ellis / we lost because Kings Lynn used Ellis....... just delete as appropriate.

Poole fans thinking Kings Lynn should just hand the trophy to them! 

Kurtz injured first .....Poole can get best guest available

Iversen injured........how dare Kings Lynn get the next best guest!!

Come on you Stars 

You have completely missed the reason for anger amongst all true British speedway fans.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, BLACKHEART said:

Why do you come on here?

You're obviously not a Speedway fan as you can clearly see that everyone else on this forum is united as one no matter which team we all support because we all care about the sport we all love. You're nothing but a troll who deliberately posts to antagonize a reaction from other forum members. 

Exactly. Go on Twitter BV fans think it's bad, Coventry fans think it's bad, even Wolves fans. Literally everyone apart from Gavan!!

• Like 3

To save some credibilty could someone quickly knock up some 'half n half' kevlars for Adam to use..?

Kings Lynn Pirates/Poole Stars special Green/Blue, Yellow/White ones? 

That way he will score exactly the same for both teams in every race he has...

We would also obviously need some 'half n half' helmet covers too for when he comes out in Red/White, Blue/Yellow, Red/Yellow, Blue/White...

Thank God there isn't a Black and White anymore...

That would be quite ridiculous wouldn't it...?:D

Edited by mikebv
  • Like 2