British Speedway Forum
Bagpuss

Poole v King’s Lynn Premiership Grand Final 1st leg 08/10/18

Contentious ,but that gate toss has won Poole the title. 1 and 3 far superior gates early doors.

I predicted a big home win but this capitulation will make the second leg irrelevant unless the Stars quickly get their act together. Boring to watch but you need two teams for a good race meeting, so far only Poole have turned up.

2 minutes ago, BWitcher said:

Did anybody know Poole were bottom of the league in July?

Wonder if Pearson will mention it....

Wernt Kings Lynn bottom at one point too? If so no mention of that, I may be mistaken though.

Just now, pubichair said:

Also the track is bloody awful 

Pubichair lmfao love it 

2 minutes ago, Phlipphlopp said:

Contentious ,but that gate toss has won Poole the title. 1 and 3 far superior gates early doors.

Nonsense. Poole just want it more. 

Completely boring. If it carries on like this it will be turned off and I will pick my knitting up :)

why is NKI not riding?

It seems that KL are simply not up to it. This is boring and it makes it worse that it is a Poole team that are running away with it, anyone else and it might not be such a downer in terms of entertainment. Make it one leg and give Poole the title tonight, let them gloat and rerun the GP on Wednesday or a any repeat GP/SON.

4 minutes ago, bellevueace said:

Wernt Kings Lynn bottom at one point too? If so no mention of that, I may be mistaken though.

I think so

Just now, longlivefrankie said:

why is NKI not riding?

Got hurt at Gollobs benefit meeting 

Just read on BSPA Godfrey saying we must protect the credibility of the sport regarding guests. I am sitting in Bydgoszcz after the GP reading this and showing the posting to the Poles, them and me are p@@@@@g ourselves.