British Speedway Forum
Bagpuss

Poole v King’s Lynn Premiership Grand Final 1st leg 08/10/18

1 minute ago, JeremyCorbynFan said:

Can you stop disrespecting Lambert.

He's a rider capable of winning big heats. Poole isn't his type of track. That's why he's struggling.

No track away from saddlebow is his type of track

Just now, JeremyCorbynFan said:

Can you stop disrespecting Lambert.

He's a rider capable of winning big heats. Poole isn't his type of track. That's why he's struggling.

There is quite alot of tracks you can add to that list 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, mrlincolncity said:

Hes in the box with a view across the start finish line isnt he? Im not certain tbh, im presuming this??

His decision is made from the replays, the same as we watch.

Ellis has jumped/rolled in all four of his heats.

Palm-Toft took a dive after a minor contact. Right decision there too.

You all hate Poole so much it clouds your judgement. I wish there was a way to harness all your bitterness as we'd be able to stop global warming and switch to renewable energy 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bellevueace said:

Oh Dear Simon Lambert again.

Poole is not his track.Look at his scores for a 3 point rider ffs

What a shame, a superb fightback from Kings Lynn scuppered by one man, the referee.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Robert needs to repeat heat 13 here.

Just now, bellevueace said:

No track away from saddlebow is his type of track

Peterborough or lynn thats all.he's any good at it's not disrespecting it's just the truth

• Like 1

Just now, double_O said:

Is Palm Toft injured as he hasn't had his 7th ride in ht 14?

Has ice pack on his wrist, so I guess he is

On 10/6/2018 at 11:33 AM, foreverblue said:

I have seen MPT a few times this season and although not the best gater  which is probably why he is inconsistent but is a trier and never gives up, on his day certainly has the beating of our reserves.

Simon Lambert I wouldn't expect to score much but could pick up some points at home.

Riss has been a major plus for KL and a much better rider than Garrity who he replaced and can beat anyone on his day, Proctor is a good rider but not long come back from injury, he has got some good scores for Workington lately so that is good for KL, Jorgensen could be the key as like the semi he does blow hot and cold but he has a good season and can pull it out of the bag when needed. Overall though  I think Josh G,  Klindt  and Woryna should have the beating of Jorgensen, Proctor and Riss

Iversen as we all know is a top rider , not had a great season by his standards but usually goes well at Wimborne Road so I would expect him to score well in both legs but Morris can be good too so that contest should be fairly even whereas I would expect Ellis to struggle against Iversen at KL.

Robert  Lambert is almost unbeatable at KL and is usually very good at Poole too and has had a great season but if Harris rides like he did in heat 15 Monday we could be in for some thrilling races.

Overall should be a close contest and if Poole can take a 8 point lead to KL then it could be down to the last race at Saddlebow Road, I love the play offs they always deliver.

1 minute ago, Bald Bloke said:

Poole is not his track.Look at his scores for a 3 point rider ffs

No away track is his track

Just now, NickRushbrook said:

How embarrassing to see the excitement amongst Poole fans in the stands.

You'd think they beat a team full of GP riders!

Bad bait. Back under your bridge 

• Like 1