British Speedway Forum
Bagpuss

Poole v King’s Lynn Premiership Grand Final 1st leg 08/10/18

1 minute ago, Bleeds Pirate Blue said:

Ellis has jumped/rolled in all four of his heats.

Palm-Toft took a dive after a minor contact. Right decision there too.

You all hate Poole so much it clouds your judgement. I wish there was a way to harness all your bitterness as we'd be able to stop global warming and switch to renewable energy 

that is rubbish,  just like the two decisions.    

Just now, bellevueace said:

No away track is his track

Simon Lambert's racing style is more suited to Polish tracks. He's very unfortunate that he's British.

Not only is the league decided by a couple of meetings, it's actually decided by one incompetent person called a ref

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Bleeds Pirate Blue said:

You all hate Poole so much it clouds your judgement. I wish there was a way to harness all your bitterness as we'd be able to stop global warming and switch to renewable energy 

Not about hatred, just seeking fairness, the ref made a bad wrong call and nobody can do anything about it, no fairness there. 

Pic on TWitter shows Worrall on infield before heat 14, isnt that an exclusion. Or does that only apply if you don't have a Pirate on your chest.

• Like 3

Also didn't think a rider was allowed off the track, ht 14 Worrall

Just now, JeremyCorbynFan said:

Simon Lambert's racing style is more suited to Polish tracks. He's very unfortunate that he's British.

He should have flown round the NSS then

I dont hate poole, bomber is one of my all time faves, and i generally speaking, enjoy good speedway refardless of the result, id class myself a kings lynn fan, an avid regular once upon a time many years ago, sadly not as iften as id like nowadays, but i do see your point regards hatred towards poole...... cant agree with MPT taking a dive though..... made me laugh, that did! 

1 minute ago, nw42 said:

Not about hatred, just seeking fairness, the ref made a bad wrong call and nobody can do anything about it, no fairness there. 

What about letting Ellis get away with rollers in every heat? Just ignore that one did you?

2 minutes ago, Bleeds Pirate Blue said:

You reap what you sow. Yes the whole country hates Poole and the bitterness you refer to is of your own making. It is only a poxy speedway meeting and in the overall scheme of things it is irrelevant a bit like Poole. Win or lose only Poole have had the rub of things this evening and what goes around comes around.

1 minute ago, mrlincolncity said:

I dont hate poole, bomber is one of my all time faves, and i generally speaking, enjoy good speedway refardless of the result, id class myself a kings lynn fan, an avid regular once upon a time many years ago, sadly not as iften as id like nowadays, but i do see your point regards hatred towards poole...... cant agree with MPT taking a dive though..... made me laugh, that did! 

Barely touched him. Professional foul by laying it down. 

• Haha 1

Palm Toft excluded for getting his leg taken.

Ellis getting excluded for Harris touching the tapes first.

Worrall not getting excluded for going on the centre green before the start of heat 14. 

Oh yeah and if the rumours are true, not having a tv in the refs box!

Just give em the title and be done with it!

Edited by Panther1997
  • Like 1

What about letting Ellis get away with rollers in every heat? Just ignore that one did you?

No and neither did the ref, so where's the problem?