British Speedway Forum
Bagpuss

Poole v King’s Lynn Premiership Grand Final 1st leg 08/10/18

2 hours ago, BWitcher said:

Err.. why?

As much as I think it's disgraceful an illegal guest being used and that it will help to alienate existing fans it should have absolutely no bearing upon 'new fans' or those who don't know about the rules.. No need to mention it at all.

There not new fans they don't get speedway at all, wouldn't be seen dead at it. They think it's a sport from a bygone era

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Nellie said:

At the risk of someone pointing out rules can be changed, there is no additional 5% when booking a guest for a reserve, home or away.

They was, and they could be again ;) TBH I didn't know that rule.

24 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Its a waste of time posting on here currently. The haters are out in force. 

I hope Poole win it tomorrow night. It would be absolutely, and fully deserved.

Why is it fully deserved? Did they finish top of the league at the end of the season? Did they score more points than any other club over the course of the season? Why is it fully deserved???? And yes, I am a Poole hater.......So????

16 minutes ago, DizzAssStar said:

What a total dick you are!

Wishing a club gets shut down is so messed up, so the only **** is you! 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Would you like me to pop around the corner and ask him for you ;)

Yeah go on then. Go and ask him why the chairman is asking a fellow club to cheat...allegedly! 

1 minute ago, lisa-colette said:

Wishing a club gets shut down is so messed up, so the only **** is you! 

Probably the only way that UK speedway as a whole will survive is to close Poole down.

32 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Come and introduce yourself tomorrow night. I will be on the first bend.

You should be careful with comments like that......

5 minutes ago, DizzAssStar said:

You seriously believe that I will waste good cash on travelling and admission etc after last night................. then you really are stupid in the extreme.

I've decided to never again bother with any league speedway either live or televised after last night ................. at least the GPs are still worth watching.

Doubtless you'll delight in that ..................... but it won't take too many more folk to walk away before uk speedway is finished forever.

So enjoy it while you can dickhead and remember that in the long run Poole will have contributed substantially to the demise of the sport in the uk............... let's hear you cheer now idiot.   

Bye.

5 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Yeah go on then. Go and ask him why the chairman is asking a fellow club to cheat...allegedly! 

allegedly ?? So do you have a source

1 minute ago, DizzAssStar said:

Probably the only way that UK speedway as a whole will survive is to close Poole down.

Thank **** you don't go to speedway anymore. Hurrah!!! :t: Would hate KL to be associated with a sad, pathetic, idiotic individual like you. Don't let the door hit your arse on the way out! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Steve Shovlar said:

Bye.

Another one fed up with you constant rabble.     They're not many left.     soon you will be able to play POOLE  against Poole every week,  assured of always winning...

1 minute ago, g13webb said:

Another one fed up with you constant rabble.     They're not many left.     soon you will be able to play POOLE  against Poole every week,  assured of always winning...

The guy was acting like a moron. Start throwing abuse about and get a ban. Thinking about it Gavans been quiet tonight.:o

27 minutes ago, Trotter65 said:

Just watched the meeting now on tape...what a shocker of a meeting..Gate and go....good job for the fast forward button..I was able to watch it in 10 minutes ...10 minutes of my life I'll never get back though !!

Didn’t feel like that if you were a Lynn fan watching it live, we were sad, ecstatic, angry, nervous, crazy, mad almost every emotion possible!!

Got to express my extreme disappointment with the tone of some of the comments being posted on this thread.
You would almost think it was a Forum for another sport and not speedway.

• Like 2