Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Bagpuss

Poole v King’s Lynn Premiership Grand Final 1st leg 08/10/18

Morris is a good option Toby would have been the best option but within the averages Nick is the next best option.

Ellis at Kings Lynn is a bit of a concern if he is at 5, but my guess is Josh will go to 5  and Adam will ride at 3 or 4. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Pirates Of Poole said:

Ellis at Kings Lynn is a bit of a concern if he is at 5, but my guess is Josh will go to 5  and Adam will ride at 3 or 4. 

maybe underestimating Adam, very good around Kings Lynn

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Pirates Of Poole said:

Morris is a good option Toby would have been the best option but within the averages Nick is the next best option.

Josh at 5 would be a good move or maybe Klindt at 5. Klindt is our best gater which is imperative at KL.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, foreverblue said:

Iversen seems to blow a bit hot and cold although his overall form of late has been better. I would say Poole are not superior at reserve, MPT is better than

either of our reserves although Simon Lambert is a weakness, MPT can have one of his rides. Our strength is our middle order although I much prefer Josh at 3 it worked well at Somerset then in heat one at home he came last in the number two position, Woryna may have come last too but the team looks stronger with Josh at 3, I also think Josh and Nicolai rider well together.

Personally I think Worrall is the strongest at reserve, his average in both leagues also suggest this. People have just looked at how MPT went at Belle Vue and automatically think he is in awesome form.He is a bt patchy at home and very much away from home.Your reserves should definitely outscore ours at your place, hope not though :D

1 minute ago, tellboy said:

Personally I think Worrall is the strongest at reserve, his average in both leagues also suggest this. People have just looked at how MPT went at Belle Vue and automatically think he is in awesome form.He is a bt patchy at home and very much away from home.Your reserves should definitely outscore ours at your place, hope not though :D

I have seen enough of MPT to know he is in great form. Also i think you should disregard both of the recent clashes as i think they are not representative.

8 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Potentially..

1 hour ago, ray c said:

Ned Payne says Adam Ellis Wednesday

No he hasn't, he says it's a rumour and he's not confirming it. 

43 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

I have seen enough of MPT to know he is in great form. Also i think you should disregard both of the recent clashes as i think they are not representative.

One point for MPT at Scunny tonight for P’boro.

2 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

One point for MPT at Scunny tonight for P’boro.

Bet he scores a few more on Monday..

28 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

No he hasn't, he says it's a rumour and he's not confirming it. 

You know it's true though

23 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Bet he scores a few more on Monday..

Around 6-7 from 5 rides

Edited by Bald Bloke

One cracking meeting from MPT and the Poole fans think he is going to bang in a big score at Poole lol

Poole reserves about 14 points and Lynns about 7. All about how well Iversen does. If him and Lambert can get say 25 and the reserves 7 then it’s up to the middle 3 riders to get 8–10 between them. If Iversen and Lambert only got about 20 then the pressure is on the middle order of Lynn

9 minutes ago, Gavan said:

One cracking meeting from MPT and the Poole fans think he is going to bang in a big score at Poole lol

Poole reserves about 14 points and Lynns about 7. All about how well Iversen does. If him and Lambert can get say 25 and the reserves 7 then it’s up to the middle 3 riders to get 8–10 between them. If Iversen and Lambert only got about 20 then the pressure is on the middle order of Lynn

MPT is a better reseve than you think.

MPT has had good and bad meetings at Poole so difficult to predict what he's gonna do.  

I think the whole point is that he’s consistently inconsistent. He could score 21 or 1.