British Speedway Forum
Bagpuss

Poole v King’s Lynn Premiership Grand Final 1st leg 08/10/18

7 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

I can understand fans from Poole or KL not travelling to the away meeting as it is a day off work and £100 plus for the day. But if you are local, really, no excuse to not being there.

If you can’t afford the 20 quid, there is something seriously wrong with your finances.

There you go.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

If I've made a mistake please someone point it out, I'll happily admit if I'm wrong! 

Oh look at little miss perfect there lol

• Like 1

Just now, Steve Shovlar said:

I am not having a dig at you Mike. Just go back and read my post.

You are not having a dig Steve nor am i, he says i am twisting things, i am not i am just trying to make him see what you meant. 

7 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

No, you dont say.

Always worthwhile educating the man who purports to know everything about everything!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Aviator said:

Always worthwhile educating the man who purports to know everything about everything!!

Just some need more educating than others!

Iversen just tweeted he'll be okay after some rest. Looks like he'll be riding tomorrow then :)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, lisa-colette said:

Iversen just tweeted he'll be okay after some rest. Looks like he'll be riding tomorrow then :)

Rather he did. Want to win it fair and square.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Depends on how much rest he needs.He may feel totally second hand tomorrow when he wakes up.

On the guest front,is it confirmed that Ellis is riding for Poole on Wednesday?

Just now, tellboy said:

Depends on how much rest he needs.He may feel totally second hand tomorrow when he wakes up.

On the guest front,is it confirmed that Ellis is riding for Poole on Wednesday?

Yes Ellis is riding as a guest for Poole on Wednesday.

Actually reading the tweet he says nothing broke but needs rest. Doesn’t say he is riding tomorrow. Lucky to get away with it to be honest. Looked like he could easily have broken a collarbone.

20 minutes ago, semion said:

What will be will be.  Just enjoy the final/s and accept the entertainment and the result for whatever it is.   Just remember it starts all over again in April

So you won't be accusing anyone of choking then?

Now you are being silly Forever.   That’s for afterwards not before.:D

As I’ve said on this thread.  It’s too close to call.  NKI missing could change that.

one thing for me if Kings Lynn do manage to grab thier first ever title at this level, it will be all about a Kings Lynn Victory as opposed to a Poole defeat.

Edited by semion

3 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Actually reading the tweet he says nothing broke but needs rest. Doesn’t say he is riding tomorrow. Lucky to get away with it to be honest. Looked like he could easily have broken a collarbone.

Hmm true, but thought he would have said if he was out of tomorrow, unless it hasn't been decided yet. 

2 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

So that basically leaves Lynn the only option of R/R really for Iversen if he is out.What a way to end the season if this is the case.Over the course of the season you can get over these things,but when it's just down to 2 matches you are pretty well screwed.

3 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Hmm true, but thought he would have said if he was out of tomorrow, unless it hasn't been decided yet. 

I'm sure they will wait until tomorrow to see how he feels.It's often a day or so later when you feel the real effects of the crash.