British Speedway Forum
Bagpuss

Poole v King’s Lynn Premiership Grand Final 1st leg 08/10/18

1 minute ago, BLACKHEART said:

Gavan does a disappearing act and DizzAssStar arrives using foul language whilst posting aggressive replies to Steve Shovlar and lisa-colette all because DizzAssStar is upset about last night's 16 point win for the Pirates. Coincidence that Gavan always attacked Steve Shovlar and lisa-colette by using the same foul language/aggressive behaviour in his replies regarding anything Poole related.

Can you make it anymore obvious that you're the same person using two different accounts -_-

Not the same person

10 minutes ago, K3Scotty said:

You should be careful with comments like that......

Why? It wasn’t threatening. I will be on the first bend tomorrow night. I have dusted off my old Poole jacket so will be easy to spot. Happy to say hello to anf Kings Lynn fans and have a chat.

15 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Yeah go on then. Go and ask him why the chairman is asking a fellow club to cheat...allegedly! 

Care to reveal your source Lisa ??

42 minutes ago, BWitcher said:

No it hasn't, that just stinks even further of corruption.

Creating a new rule for the final match of the season that no other team has had opportunity to use. 

Corrupt.

Try getting that troll Shovlar to find that rule change. If you look on the SCB website, the only hastily changed rule was that a rider could not ride for both teams in any 2 legged match.

He just makes things up all the time to suit his usual pathetic argument.

2 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Not the same person

It's worse if there are 2 of them!

• Like 2

Just now, Steve Shovlar said:

Why? It wasn’t threatening. I will be on the first bend tomorrow night. I have dusted off my old Poole jacket so will be easy to spot. Happy to say hello to anf Kings Lynn fans and have a chat.

That's not how it came across, and you knew that when you posted it

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BWitcher said:

Poole are the ones breaking the rules, however it is the fault of the BSPA and most importantly the utterly spineless SCB for allowing it to happen.

Exactly, Poole had booked their guests then KL book Ellis. KL should have been told to book another guest.

• Thanks 2

Just now, lisa-colette said:

It's worse if there are 2 of them!

lol. Not the same style . There are 2 of them:blink:

This thread is an embarrassment from most of you to be honest. 

• Like 9

Just now, Pirate Nick said:

Exactly, Poole had booked their guests then KL book Ellis. KL should have been told to book another guest.

Why. within the rules ???

1 minute ago, Bald Bloke said:

Care to reveal your source Lisa ??

Poole sponsor...? Good enough for me, and I did put allegedly. He's more believable than your  drama queen webb13 or whatever he's called!

1 minute ago, Steve Shovlar said:

1 minute ago, Bald Bloke said:

That's not how it came across, and you knew that when you posted it

Yeah, thats how I saw it. Might just have a chat with him.....Seems like a friendly chap.....

2 minutes ago, K3Scotty said:

Yeah, thats how I saw it. Might just have a chat with him.....Seems like a friendly chap.....

Went and had a chat with Trees and the Kings Lynn fans on the second bend last night.

1 minute ago, Steve Shovlar said:

The guy was acting like a moron. Start throwing abuse about and get a ban. Thinking about it Gavans been quiet tonight.:o

He's probably really fed up with us winning by so many on monday and likely to win overall. We are in a no win situation on here. Some saying Kings Lynn deserve it. The team that deserves it is the team who wins. Don't remember anyone saying we deserved it in 2010. Now the only thing that can save speedway is Poole closing!! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Woz01 said:

This thread is an embarrassment from most of you to be honest. 

Liked by Colin Mills, same person who likes the idea of Poole being shut down, as I said messed up. Sorry but I am not biting my tongue anymore. Report me if there is a problem, IDC.