British Speedway Forum

2 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

Didn't Ford tell Somerset that he wouldn't loan them Noddy for this season, but they can buy him for £20k?

think the offer  for 2019 is more likely to be buy one get one free!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

No you didn't but the point is if Poole want to use him in 2019 as their asset then he won't be able to sign a contract elsewhere!!

Yes he will after a certain date I think March Poole done it with the pole from Swindon a while I think

On 10/5/2018 at 8:23 PM, Ghosty said:

Somerset Like Belle Vue will have riders wanting to ride for them in 2019 because they are both superb race tracks, both well run & riders get paid! Gary May has shown he has an eye for spotting potential............. will crowd favorite Charles Wright feature in Gary's plans?      

i think matt ford said he wants jack back ... most somerset riders this year have moaned about the track from Doyley down to Wilson-Dean i think it will be a very different team next year ... not a happy team this season ...

• Like 1

On 10/5/2018 at 9:38 PM, Pinny said:

Bullrubbish and you know it!

just like 2005(?) when Poole refused to let Newport sign Craig Watson unless Newport bought his contract, remind me what happened there?

if Jack Holder wants to ride at Somerset in 2019 there is absolutely nothing Poole can do

if jack wants to ride for somerset and Matt wants him at poole think it will come down to money and Matts got a lot deeper pockets than Debbie...

1 hour ago, Batman65 said:

if jack wants to ride for somerset and Matt wants him at poole think it will come down to money and Matts got a lot deeper pockets than Debbie...

Will Matt ford be at Poole though ?

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, Batman65 said:

It's ok having deep pockets, but if you have short arms, it may cause problems :neutral:

12 hours ago, Batman65 said:

i think matt ford said he wants jack back ... most somerset riders this year have moaned about the track from Doyley down to Wilson-Dean i think it will be a very different team next year ... not a happy team this season ...

A moaned about Somerset track STILL puts it @ number 2 as best in the Premiership, & like most other tracks early season it suffered from the supply of iffy shale & new track staff. 

• Like 1

Riders have every right to moan about track,Somerset would have benefited from a good track also,why have a track that is different each week?? A rider has to earn his wage each week and doesn’t want a moto x track that’s unpredictable as Gary mays riding order each week, fast team is happy team

On 10/5/2018 at 2:08 PM, Always a RACER said:

Doyle,Holder, BWD, Allen, Covatti plus 2 others who fit depending on the league structure/points limit.

I think we need another heat leader to replace Lawson, he’s been a good servant to the club but I think both parties would benefit from a change.

Holder senior... 

2 hours ago, Trees said:

Holder senior... 

No Jack 

On 10/7/2018 at 7:20 AM, Batman65 said:

As opposed to Wimborne Rd? Tbh the only tracks that come out this season with any credit is the NSS and Momore Green which is rarely a bad track. 

On 10/7/2018 at 7:20 AM, Batman65 said:

Signing no.1 - Ez Curtis :)

On ‎10‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 2:08 PM, Always a RACER said:

Doyle,Holder, BWD, Allen, Covatti plus 2 others who fit depending on the league structure/points limit.

I think we need another heat leader to replace Lawson, he’s been a good servant to the club but I think both parties would benefit from a change.

I  Would like to see Chris Holder and Nicoli Busk Jacobsen in there

• Like 1

Doyle, Holder and Allen are musts for next season assuming the league structure allows for it. 

Lawson has been pretty poor this season considering how good he was last year.