British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
iainb

Tai Woffinden Best Ever!?

1 minute ago, BWitcher said:

You give up because you've been wrong from the start and every single argument you've put forward has shown that.

There's interview after interview available in sources such as Backtrack where riders will tell you, on World Final night you need the rub of the green. There's races resulting in exclusions that could have gone either way that are still debated 30+ years later, one rider was lucky, the other not... but nope.. you decide there was no luck involved. Staggering!

No i give up because i find you're very childish. You seem to know everything, but in reality you know nothing. Arrogance is not a nice trait, But you have it abundance. Go and play with your mates.

1 minute ago, tyler42 said:

No i give up because i find you're very childish. You seem to know everything, but in reality you know nothing. Arrogance is not a nice trait, But you have it abundance. Go and play with your mates.

Nothing to do with being arrogant, it's to do with being right.

When I'm wrong, I learn. I have zero tolerance for people who continue to spout nonsense when they are utterly wrong. It's ignorant.

I have zero tolerance for people who make things up to try and twist a debate in their favour.

And they always follow the same trait, when they can come up with absolutely nothing to back up their flawed argument they storm off in a huff and throw some insults.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BWitcher said:

Well.. as Tai is still riding.. and he has 3 World Titles to 1 against Mauger at the same age.. he's ahead of him already :)

And he is younger than Rickardsson was when he won his third...

Steve

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ColinMills said:

john louis hadn't started til 28.....look what he achieved!.....no, not compering him with Tai.. but if you believe Tai better than Mauger (at the moment)...3 2 1, back in the room!

He's better than Mauger was at age 28. Once again, stop making things up and read what is posted.

Just now, chunky said:

And he is younger than Rickardsson was when he won his third...

Steve

I can't believe you're saying he is better than Rickardsson, oh my god, you fool! 

:)

2 minutes ago, BWitcher said:

Nothing to do with being arrogant, it's to do with being right.

When I'm wrong, I learn. I have zero tolerance for people who continue to spout nonsense when they are utterly wrong. It's ignorant.

I have zero tolerance for people who make things up to try and twist a debate in their favour.

And they always follow the same trait, when they can come up with absolutely nothing to back up their flawed argument they storm off in a huff and throw some insults.

Have you ever been wrong. I would find that surprising

Edited by tyler42

Just now, BWitcher said:

I can't believe you're saying he is better than Rickardsson, oh my god, you fool! 

:)

I'M SAYING HE IS YOUNGER!!! FACT!!! :rofl:

Steve

2 minutes ago, BWitcher said:

He's better than Mauger was at age 28. Once again, stop making things up and read what is posted.

but the thread is he best ever? 6 world titles to 3...equals...no...not yet..simple

2 minutes ago, tyler42 said:

Have you ever been wrong. I would find that surprising

Many times, but I rarely argue about something I am wrong on... that would be foolish in the extreme.

When I am wrong, I say so, LEARN from it and move on.

2 minutes ago, tyler42 said:

Thats the funnest comment you've made in two days. People in glass houses spring to mind!

1 minute ago, chunky said:

I'M SAYING HE IS YOUNGER!!! FACT!!! :rofl:

Steve

Read it again Steve, think about the drivel some posters have been making and note the smiley :)

1 minute ago, ColinMills said:

but the thread is he best ever? 6 world titles to 3...equals...no...not yet..simple

No, 'cos Mauger isn't relevant to this thread. He wasn't BRITISH (in all World Finals, anyway...)

Steve

• Haha 2

Just now, BWitcher said:

Read it again Steve, think about the drivel some posters have been making and note the smiley :)

Your arrogance has no bounds. of course you don't speak drivlel you only state facts lol

1 minute ago, BWitcher said:

See, you ARE wrong!  Please note MY smiley!!!

Steve

Just now, chunky said:

See, you ARE wrong!  Please note MY smiley!!!

Steve

Aha! you got me there :)