British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
iainb

Tai Woffinden Best Ever!?

1 minute ago, tyler42 said:

Your arrogance has no bounds. of course you don't speak drivlel you only state facts lol

Are you still here? You've announced you're done on at least three occasions on this thread, only to come back with more nonsense.

Looking forward to your next claim, claiming there were no riders lucky to win a World Title takes some topping.

2 minutes ago, chunky said:

No, 'cos Mauger isn't relevant to this thread. He wasn't BRITISH (in all World Finals, anyway...)

Steve

he was in 70, 71, 72 as BRITISH CHAMPION....SO  is this thread best ever or what? 6-3 again simple!

17 minutes ago, BWitcher said:

Read it again Steve, think about the drivel some posters have been making and note the smiley :)

Anyway, how can we even talk about how good Tai is when we have been reliably informed that he couldn't have even got in the 1972 Belle Vue team, let alone being classed as good as a dozen British non-world champions... :nono:

Steve

Edited by chunky
  • Like 1

Just prove there was a lucky world champion. Of course all the riders wh

6 minutes ago, BWitcher said:

Are you still here? You've announced you're done on at least three occasions on this thread, only to come back with more nonsense.

Looking forward to your next claim, claiming there were no riders lucky to win a World Title takes some topping.

No you're completely right i will exit left. I usually have a good laugh reading your posts, so thats what i will carry on doing. 

Edited by tyler42

6 minutes ago, ColinMills said:

he was in 70, 71, 72 as BRITISH CHAMPION....SO  is this thread best ever or what? 6-3 again simple!

That's what you get for allowing Australians like Ronnie Moore into World Finals...

Steve

1 minute ago, tyler42 said:

Just prove there was a lucky world champion. Of course all the riders wh

:rofl:

So no rider has ever had any luck in winning a World Final? Brilliant lol

16 minutes ago, ColinMills said:

Andy Smith did that, so he was as good as Ivan?  Not as good as Scott Nicholls though.  Anyway, Smith was German, so he doesn't count...

Steve

Edited by chunky
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, chunky said:

Andy Smith did that, so he was as good as Ivan?  Not as good as Scott Nicholls though.  Anyway, Smith was German, so he can't count...

Steve

and bunyan won 10 what you trying to prove? now you bringing age into it, make up your mind what this thread is about.....6-3 simple

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ColinMills said:

and bunyan won 10 what you trying to prove? now you bringing age into it, make up your mind what this thread is about.....6-3 simple

You started it by stating Mauger was British Champion three times, which - YET AGAIN - has no bearing on this thread...

Steve

Just now, chunky said:

You started it by stating Mauger was British Champion three times, which - YET AGAIN - has no bearing on this thread...

Steve

good can agree has no bearing...you and your shadow like FACTS....

Tai is on par with Nicki FACT

Mauger/Ricko 6....Tai 3   best ever equals Mauger RICKO,,,,  is tai better than nicki should be your current "discussion"

16 minutes ago, ColinMills said:

good can agree has no bearing...you and your shadow like FACTS....

Tai is on par with Nicki FACT

Mauger/Ricko 6....Tai 3   best ever equals Mauger RICKO,,,,  is tai better than nicki should be your current "discussion"

No it SHOULDN'T!!!  This thread is about Tai being the best ever BRITISH rider!  No Mauger, no Rickardsson, no Pedersen...

All has been said is that he is on course to break the records of Mauger and Rickardsson.

And yes I know you prefer the 70's...

Steve

2 minutes ago, chunky said:

No it SHOULDN'T!!!  This thread is about Tai being the best ever BRITISH rider!  No Mauger, no Rickardsson, no Pedersen...

All has been said is that he is on course to break the records of Mauger and Rickardsson.

And yes I know you prefer the 70's...

Steve

and I believe I have said a dozen times, I believe tai is the best ever "british" rider....I can fully agree with you on that...

12 hours ago, Hawk127 said:

The Poles for once are not number one.

The poles have only been number 1 twice in the history of the sport... I wonder when their fans will cotton on to this?

12 hours ago, tyler42 said:

Who was lucky to become world champion?

Greg Hancock 2016

11 hours ago, orion said:

11 hours ago, ColinMills said:

well to answer the title of the thread...BEST EVER....mauger / ricko

Best British

11 hours ago, tyler42 said:

No i give up because i find you're very childish. You seem to know everything, but in reality you know nothing. Arrogance is not a nice trait, But you have it abundance. Go and play with your mates.

Name caller

11 hours ago, ColinMills said:

but the thread is he best ever? 6 world titles to 3...equals...no...not yet..simple

Best British ever

And even after 24 pages telling me how wonderful he is, I still wouldn't cross the road to watch him ride. 

• Like 3

My son once beat Tai fair and square, unfortunately because of the GP system he isn't recognised as the worlds greatest rider at this time.

I can assure you that is the reason and it is nothing to do with him thinking he was billy big balls way too early and not working hard enough to even get out of the NL.....and not having the talent Tai has in his little finger.....bloody GP's he would have been world champion in the 70's :D

• Haha 1