British Speedway Forum
Argos

Worrying Times at Redcar

39 minutes ago, comet49 said:

Blimey, that’s interesting....

Wonder who

Matt Ford. Said he was looking at something abroad and anything north of Poole is abroad.✌️

• Haha 1

On 10/26/2018 at 5:36 PM, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Is it all the fault of Horton or is it just speedway in general. I appreciate Mick does attract a great deal of negative comment however if it is him; and I honestly don't know if it is; if it comes down to a choice of him or no speedway I for one would opt for him at least it keeps a great venue like Redcar running.

Regards

THJ 

If it is him you will close down soon. Has ruined Peterborough twice mildenhall and Coventry.  Well meaning buffoon.  And his brother was even worse. 

• Like 8

2 hours ago, boz said:

Maybe Havvy Jnr to have a role?

2 hours ago, boz said:

Maybe Havvy Jnr to have a role?

Believe me, That would be much worse than Horton

• Like 3

On 11/5/2018 at 9:09 PM, Heedthebaw said:

Believe me, That would be much worse than Horton

I dont necessarily disagree but why do you think that?

4 minutes ago, Skid Sprocket said:

I dont necessarily disagree but why do you think that?

One seasons experience of him at Berwick was more than enough to see he wasn’t fit for purpose 

• Like 5

Where Mick Horton has passed, nothing every grows again........

if the old men in charge thought Rathbone was a 'flash harry' or 'wideboy' they're unlikely to go for someone like Horton

• Like 1

Well Bears are down as running which is good news, although still nothing further on owner..

With a 38 point limit could probably keep most of the team the ended the season, would imagine riders like Lunna in demand. And what night will we race on?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, boz said:

Well Bears are down as running which is good news, although still nothing further on owner..

With a 38 point limit could probably keep most of the team the ended the season, would imagine riders like Lunna in demand. And what night will we race on?

They've got owners, it's a Promoter they need.

• Like 1

Just now, StevePark said:

They've got owners, it's a Promoter they need.

True.

Expanded league also means a few more home fixtures so fingers crossed for a more stable fixture list this season.

1 minute ago, boz said:

True.

Expanded league also means a few more home fixtures so fingers crossed for a more stable fixture list this season.

ONE extra league fixture... WOW!! (eleven teams last season "up to 12" next season).  Not a great deal of difference.  The two clubs dropping down and the two NL clubs moving up (I believe) won't be in the Northern Group of the Shield (or whatever they are going to call it next year), so no extra fixtures there either.

• Like 1

Not too happy regarding the changes to the Conversation Rates.

Don't like being dictated to about how much I can chat.

• Like 1