British Speedway Forum
Paulco

Glasgow v Workington play off semi final first leg 12th Oct 2018 at 19-30

despite all the bad weather the track looks good on a pic Steve Lawson posted on Twitter - fingers crossed  it stays as it is 

14 minutes ago, scaramanga said:

but you wont be traveling down from glasgee either will you 

that part of the JOURNEY is out of my control, but i domt stop believing , i hold onto that feeling . yea  !

11 minutes ago, workyboy said:

It begs the question..... Do they want it as much as the supporters? 

you bet . but please believe that this is speedway. failures of mechanical and human type do throw wobblers now and again . 13 points is better than 28 . so it can be done .... HONEST .   :t:

loads of greenbacks in the Glasgow pits now . 

Edited by jenga

We as Glasgow fans are at this moment travelling down in the supporters bus also I know a lot are taking cars so you should make quite a bit at the gate x

• Like 2

Didnt really have a play off feel about it today. The weather was uncomfortably hot in the sun and pretty cold behind the cloud which made the track still wet in the areas that the sun didnt reach and bone dry in those it did. Worky seemed to be holding back early on, perhaps they are confident of turning any score round down there.

The good thing is we know the result of the tie tonight, the down side is it will be another two weeks for the winning team to run the final.

id say glasgow's to through away at the moment 

lets just hope Workington have them special Derwent park setups ready and track is prepped for another Edinburgh turn around

Looking tough for Worky this evening, Glasgow looking stronger than the Duke of Edinburgh .......

We have one foot in the final, I know Workington turned over Edinburgh after being 28 points down but I think the Tigers will hold on tonight.

18 minutes ago, Tigerforever said:

We have one foot in the final, I know Workington turned over Edinburgh after being 28 points down but I think the Tigers will hold on tonight.

Depends which Klindt turns up.

Track staff deserve immense credit for getting the track as good as they did , given the rain we suffered on Friday and Saturday . 

Was an entertaining enough meeting , but will 13 points be enough ? I'm not so sure , but we live in hope 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Paulco said:

Track staff deserve immense credit for getting the track as good as they did , given the rain we suffered on Friday and Saturday . 

Was an entertaining enough meeting , but will 13 points be enough ? I'm not so sure , but we live in hope 

we will all find out later on IF 13 points was good enough . safe journey down , have a good meeting , spend  loads of cash and a safer journey back .

still good weather down here ( in whitehaven)  but bring yer thermals .