British Speedway Forum
Paulco

Glasgow v Workington play off semi final first leg 12th Oct 2018 at 19-30

2 hours ago, jenga said:

now thats where you have a small advantage over  me. you count the extra one downstairs , dont you ?  why have i only got 9 fingers ? . LOL   ...... ooppss ...  chillax .. its only banter .

i take it you cannot see the full stop . look , there is one here . one here . also one here .

6 minutes ago, Byker Biker said:

No wonder he's getting upset

thanks for editing my post . count the full stop .

49 minutes ago, Byker Biker said:

No wonder he's getting upset

He wouldn't like it on his nose for a wart that's for sure.

But being such a dickhead he would probably just think he was seeing double.

Regards

THJ

25 minutes ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

He wouldn't like it on his nose for a wart that's for sure.

But being such a dickhead he would probably just think he was seeing double.

Regards

THJ

More to follow

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On ‎10‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 12:01 PM, TotallyHonestJohn said:

For those who asked here it is in simple (LOL) terms what Ty has to achieve in that last Championship fixture against Lakeside

As stated by Yellow and Black it will be "such an uphill task to get that 7.00 figure."

Regards
THJ

It just needs team mates to help out & not beat him. As most of your team have averages between 6.3 & 7.2 (Excellent strength in depth) Ty needs to beat his team mate in 5-1's & 3-3's. A tall order against Lakesides top 3.

3 minutes ago, IronScorpion said:

It just needs team mates to help out & not beat him. As most of your team have averages between 6.3 & 7.2 (Excellent strength in depth) Ty needs to beat his team mate in 5-1's & 3-3's. A tall order against Lakesides top 3.

You are not wrong and the danger man for me will be a certain R. Lawson for if he is on his game he knows the quick route around DP. The other factor is that this will be the second meeting of a Double Header following the second leg of the Shield final and I cant decide if that is a good thing or not. Doh!!!

Regards
THJ

Ty might need a spare engine(or full bike) from local lad Cookie.

Looking at WorkyWorky's profile & from what she has posted as being a programme seller, now we have to contend with "3 witches". :t:

1 minute ago, IronScorpion said:

Looking at WorkyWorky's profile & from what she has posted as being a programme seller, now we have to contend with "3 witches". :t:

OMG IronScorp you are swimming in dangerous waters there Honestly

I was selling the programmes for the second Glasgow meeting as well sharing the same stall as WorkyWorky and I wouldn't recommend going toe to toe with that feisty young lady, you would definitely be backing a "losser" on that score

Regards
THJ

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

OMG IronScorp you are swimming in dangerous waters there Honestly

I was selling the programmes for the second Glasgow meeting as well sharing the same stall as WorkyWorky and I wouldn't recommend going toe to toe with that feisty young lady, you would definitely be backing a "losser" on that score

Regards
THJ

I'll see if I can get a "devils" costume when we meet at Workington. :oops: ;)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, IronScorpion said:

I dont like to upset u but there are a few more than 3 witches..  be very careful as they are in varying different locations ar DP.... little do you know....

• Like 2

4 hours ago, IronScorpion said:

Come along to Derwent Park and play where’s wally, or where’s workyworky :lol: 

Now I wouldn’t call that big geordie bloke in the stand a witch either, honestly!!!!!

Bet you can’t hunt me out in the same place again, fetch your devils gladrags, Halloween’s coming!  :wink:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1