British Speedway Forum
Paulco

Glasgow v Workington play off semi final first leg 12th Oct 2018 at 19-30

25 minutes ago, coolcol said:

God luck jenga and the lads lets get stuck in too flash the cash tigers mmmmm tasty 

What is it with the "flash the cash  you won't be complaining when we are paying into Workington..you will be getting quite a bit then..I'm sure if someone flashed the cash to keep Workington afloat n running then you would grab at it

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, TigerzRus said:

What is it with the "flash the cash  you won't be complaining when we are paying into Workington..you will be getting quite a bit then..I'm sure if someone flashed the cash to keep Workington afloat n running then you would grab at it

That numptie supports Berwick and has a major chip on his shoulder about Glasgow , best leave him to his colouring in books 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Paulco said:

That numptie supports Berwick and has a major chip on his shoulder about Glasgow , best leave him to his colouring in books 

Dont think he has quite got to colouring book standard he as he cant work out how to get the tops off the felt tip pens yet.

Best pitied and ignored.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Paulco said:

As long as folks keep responding to his P**h he'll keep posting under his various   aliases, ATM he's reading this and laughing  as Screm says he's best ignored 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, DSC67 said:

As long as folks keep responding to his P**h he'll keep posting under his various   aliases, ATM he's reading this and laughing  as Screm says he's best ignored 

tbf,,, not everyone on here is aware of all of the forum 'characters'.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, GMM said:

I'd like to bet that Workington have far more away fans at Glasgow than Glasgow bring to Derwent Park.

I think you would have lost your cash. :cheers:

On 10/15/2018 at 12:18 AM, tyretrax said:

I think you would have lost your cash. :cheers:

Think you are right however there looked to be more fans in total at the Workington meeting than the Glasgow one. From where I was in the pits it didn't look like there was over 600 fans in at Ashfield and they seemed somewhat subdued, but appreciate it is deceiving, and there must have been double the fans travelled to Derwent Park than went the other way. It needs to be said both clubs have a good away following and it does make for a better meeting when you have fans from both sides cheering their side on

Regards
THJ

• Like 2

how many fingers and toes did you have available ? hope you washed your feet L.O.L. (tic) . 

you can use your thumbs as well ...

Edited by jenga

On 10/11/2018 at 1:51 PM, yellow and black said:

As far as the double figure score goes it isn't as straight forward as merely achieving a "Double figure score".

Ty is indeed on a 6.96 average and has one more opportunity to get that magical 7.00 or over via the Lakeside League meeting. Of course if he rides in this meeting, whatever score he achieves becomes part of the 20 meetings needed to qualify at the expense of the 20th oldest figure (14 points from 6 rides) achieved against Newcastle on Oct 7th 2017.

For example, scoring 10 or even 11 points regardless of how many rides he has will not get him to 7.00.

He has to score a MINIMUM of 12 which if achieved off 4 rides will give him that elusive 7 point figure and job done!

If he drops a maximum of 1 point off his first 4 rides he can still do it by scoring 14 points off 5.

If he drops no more than 3 points from his first 4 rides he would need to have 6 rides and score a total of 15 points to get his 7.00 average.

To show how agonisingly close he is, had he scored just 1 more point in any of the last 20 qualifying meetings (With no extra rides of course), he would have a 7.00 now.

It is the strength of the meeting that drops off the scale (14 points from 6 rides back in 2017) that makes it such an uphill task to get that 7.00 figure.

For those who asked here it is in simple (LOL) terms what Ty has to achieve in that last Championship fixture against Lakeside

As stated by Yellow and Black it will be "such an uphill task to get that 7.00 figure."

Regards
THJ

7 minutes ago, jenga said:

how many fingers and toes did you have available ? hope you washed your feet L.O.L. (tic) . 

you can use your thumbs as well ...

In your case Jenga you can use all four thumbs nine fingers and fifteen toes, count the webbed ones as two.

Regards
THJ

• Haha 1

now thats where you have a small advantage over  me. you count the extra one downstairs , dont you ?  why have i only got 9 fingers ? . LOL   ...... ooppss ...  chillax .. its only banter .

Edited by jenga

24 minutes ago, jenga said:

now thats where you have a small advantage over  me. you count the extra one downstairs , dont you ?  why have i only got 9 fingers ? . LOL   ...... ooppss ...  chillax .. its only banter .

Being a complete and utter Bollock you will definitely count an extra one and did ya Mam not tell you 9 fingers on one hand isn't normal, oops sorry a didn't mean ya Mam a meant ya big sister

Oh hang on they will both be the same person wont they so cancel my last as you know what I mean

Its only Banter Marra

Regards
THJ

2 hours ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Being a complete and utter Bollock you will definitely count an extra one and did ya Mam not tell you 9 fingers on one hand isn't normal, oops sorry a didn't mean ya Mam a meant ya big sister

Oh hang on they will both be the same person wont they so cancel my last as you know what I mean

Its only Banter Marra

Regards
THJ

aye  , that it is marra .

2 hours ago, jenga said:

now that's where you have a small advantage over me you count 

No wonder he's getting upset