British Speedway Forum
Greg

Kings Lynn 2019

4 hours ago, Star Lady said:

I'll assume he didn't as there have been no howls of protest to my post:P

Shouldn't assume SL that's naughty.I wasn't there so i can't help.

On 10/20/2018 at 3:43 PM, Star Lady said:

Was told NKI was the only rider who did not attend the end of season party apart from Proctor who  was riding. true or false?

Niels, Erik, Kasper and Ty didn't attend for good reasons. 

On 10/18/2018 at 12:33 AM, ZagarRacing said:

Lambert already agreed to sign for Swindon as a full asset with Doyle signing for Stars. Will be announced next week.

One day you may post something that is in a very small way believable! 

• Like 2

Imagine there will be a good number of this year's team in the 2019 side if rules remain at least the same, as a good number of Premiership club owners want.

If the rules are the same, the only rider likely to not return is Iversen with his GP programme. Although Lambert has said he wants a return we'll have to wait and see as he may over commit himself, especially if an (very likely) injury happens to rider's in the GP.

1. Robert Lambert 9.31

2. Erik Riss 6.08

3. Ty Proctor 6.57

4. Lewis Kerr 5.62

5. Chris Harris 7.09

6. Kasper Andersen 4.00

7. Stefan Nielsen 3.67

Ave: 42.34

Stefan Nielsen 3.67 would make a good signing but i cant see bomber joining the club.

50 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

Imagine there will be a good number of this year's team in the 2019 side if rules remain at least the same, as a good number of Premiership club owners want.

If the rules are the same, the only rider likely to not return is Iversen with his GP programme. Although Lambert has said he wants a return we'll have to wait and see as he may over commit himself, especially if an (very likely) injury happens to rider's in the GP.

1. Robert Lambert 9.31

2. Erik Riss 6.08

3. Ty Proctor 6.57

4. Lewis Kerr 5.62

5. Chris Harris 7.09

6. Kasper Andersen 4.00

7. Stefan Nielsen 3.67

I think you'll find Harris will probably be the first on the list for Poole's 2019 line up. I've heard that Iversen is keen on a return to Kings Lynn despite the GP's. I'd like to see Kerr back but after the injury's he's had to deal with it could be a gamble. I would hope Lambert and Riss are certainties depending on rules.

1 hour ago, The Stag said:

I think you'll find Harris will probably be the first on the list for Poole's 2019 line up. I've heard that Iversen is keen on a return to Kings Lynn despite the GP's. I'd like to see Kerr back but after the injury's he's had to deal with it could be a gamble. I would hope Lambert and Riss are certainties depending on rules.

Even with how Harris performed at Poole, I don't think they'll be enough room for him.

Poole will no doubt have C.Holder, Kurtz, Klindt and Jakobsen. I wouldn't at all be surprised to see them recall J.Holder too.

12 hours ago, Trees said:

Niels, Erik, Kasper and Ty didn't attend for good reasons. 

Thank you Trees for clarifying. 

2 hours ago, Daniel Smith said:

1. Robert Lambert 9.31

2. Erik Riss 6.08

3. Ty Proctor 6.57

4. Lewis Kerr 5.62

5. Chris Harris 7.09

6. Kasper Andersen 4.00

7. Stefan Nielsen 3.67

My fear would be that Lewis may have had a crash to many. I hope i'm wrong.

I also think that a stronger reserve is needed. Stefan or Kasper, but not both.

Just for a bit of fun. I doubt the averages will be the same.

Lambo 9.31

Riss 6.08

C. Wright 5.27( Somerset probably)

R. Worrall 5.81

NKI 7.36

N .Covatti 4.70

S. Neilsen 3.67

Edited by Bald Bloke

Presumably the availability of riders from the EU countries will depend upon the outcome of the Brexit negotiations? 

It may be that work permits will be required and riders will have to be of a certain standard (eg national champion) before a permit is issued.

6 man teams

1 R.Lambert 

2 T.Jorgensen

3 T.Proctor

4 Lewis Kerr or MPT

5 Erik Riss

Another depending on averages

Edited by 1984Star

On 10/22/2018 at 8:49 AM, Daniel Smith said:

1. Robert Lambert 9.31

2. Erik Riss 6.08

3. Ty Proctor 6.57

4. Lewis Kerr 5.62

5. Chris Harris 7.09

6. Kasper Andersen 4.00

7. Stefan Nielsen 3.67

I can't see Chris Harris being anywhere but Poole next year, and surely we must be able to fit Michael Palm-Toft in to the team somewhere, he was sensational this year.

20 minutes ago, Bunce said:

I can't see Chris Harris being anywhere but Poole next year, and surely we must be able to fit Michael Palm-Toft in to the team somewhere, he was sensational this year.

Sensational is a bit ott. For someone who's had a good majority of the season at reserve, a 5.65 average (5.75 home, 5.22 away) is just average. 

It's comments like that that shows Stars fans have gone a little delusional. MPT on a 5.65 average will not be a reserve for anyone and will again be shown as just average.