British Speedway Forum
Greg

Kings Lynn 2019

9 minutes ago, klstarts3bm said:

Heard the panthers where going to be national league 

Really? 

3 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Really? 

:t: Buster in charge, Olly Allen as manager but in the national league! Simon Lambert number one! 

Edited by klstarts3bm

9 minutes ago, klstarts3bm said:

Don’t panic Baldy all will be revealed soon! 

A registered member for nearly 7 years but only 16 posts more than half of which have been in the last hour and claiming to know all the answers.....

Rather strange but very BSF! :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, klstarts3bm said:

Lynn Team.

1. Hans Andersen

2. NKI

3. Kenneth Bjerre

4.Thomas Jorgensen

5. MPT

6. Kasper Andersen 

7. Simon Lambert 

Stars to race on Wednesday night, Richard Knight to be team manager WATCH THIS SPACE! 

While I wouldn't be surprised by that last sentence that team is a mile off. 6 Danish riders in the team on a Wednesday night is not gonna happen

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

While I wouldn't be surprised by that last sentence that team is a mile off. 6 Danish riders in the team on a Wednesday night is not gonna happen

Doesnt matter what the team is Daniel, You’ll only slag it off! 

13 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

A registered member for nearly 7 years but only 16 posts more than half of which have been in the last hour and claiming to know all the answers.....

Rather strange but very BSF! :D

I didn't look, but was thinking alias

7 minutes ago, klstarts3bm said:

Doesnt matter what the team is Daniel, You’ll only slag it off! 

Nope, it's not the team I have a problem with and you know that

1 minute ago, klstarts3bm said:

What is it then??

The running of the club.

As I've said many times, I'll support and follow the team on the road until things change

Just now, Daniel Smith said:

The running of the club.

As I've said many times, I'll support and follow the team on the road until things change

What would you like to see changed then Daniel? 

He's on  one. Seems to hate Buster n Allit :blink:

Edited by Bald Bloke

4 minutes ago, klstarts3bm said:

What would you like to see changed then Daniel? 

Keith Chapman. Either he leaves or changes his ways.

2 major factors for me are:

1. Get the track back to where it should be with much better racing on offer rather than being delusional
  2. Show the supporters a little bit of respect and appreciation and not just treat them as customers

There is more but that's a collective in his failure as the BSPA Chairman

6 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

He's on  one. Seems to hate Buster n Allit :blink:

Don't hate Allitt at all :blink: Sometimes tactically clumsy but who wouldn't be under pressure?

Passion sometimes gets the better of me and I say things I shouldn't but it's because I care. Right now I can't justify £18 for gate and go racing week in week out, a delusional owner who thinks the track is brilliant. I just don't like the way he treats the fans with contempt, it's like we should be thankful to him rather than the other way round. The promises to speed meetings along a bit quicker didn't last long. Just had the feeling like he was losing a few quid from the food and drink so out came the extended tractor racing again.

Going to King's Lynn now I just feel bored stiff. Poor racing, abysmal atmosphere which just doesn't offer up any value for money.

• Like 1

On 11/5/2018 at 9:30 PM, stevehone said:

team manager? Dale to Peterborough?

Think you could be right Steve. I have heard that Dale will be at Peterborough and the former Kings Lynn favourite at Lynn. 

Edited by tellboy

2 hours ago, klstarts3bm said:

Lynn Team.

1. Hans Andersen

2. NKI

3. Kenneth Bjerre

4.Thomas Jorgensen

5. MPT

6. Kasper Andersen 

7. Simon Lambert 

Stars to race on Wednesday night, Richard Knight to be team manager WATCH THIS SPACE! 

With that team we would have to race on a Thursday, and who's to say we wouldn't. There is nothing to stop them. 

6 hours ago, Daniel Smith said:

Keith Chapman. Either he leaves or changes his ways.

2 major factors for me are:

1. Get the track back to where it should be with much better racing on offer rather than being delusional
  2. Show the supporters a little bit of respect and appreciation and not just treat them as customers

There is more but that's a collective in his failure as the BSPA Chairman

Don't hate Allitt at all :blink: Sometimes tactically clumsy but who wouldn't be under pressure?

Passion sometimes gets the better of me and I say things I shouldn't but it's because I care. Right now I can't justify £18 for gate and go racing week in week out, a delusional owner who thinks the track is brilliant. I just don't like the way he treats the fans with contempt, it's like we should be thankful to him rather than the other way round. The promises to speed meetings along a bit quicker didn't last long. Just had the feeling like he was losing a few quid from the food and drink so out came the extended tractor racing again.

Going to King's Lynn now I just feel bored stiff. Poor racing, abysmal atmosphere which just doesn't offer up any value for money.

Its hard to argue with any of that...….