British Speedway Forum
Greg

Kings Lynn 2019

Just now, Racin Jason 72 said:

I’ve certainly missed those clashes.  Always easy points Lol 

No more :wink:

Time for the natural order of things to be restored.....

Thanks for keeping the Witches seat at the top table warm :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I think it could more follow the Football Championship League with Norfolk and Suffolk teams.

1 hour ago, semion said:

I think it could more follow the Football Championship League with Norfolk and Suffolk teams.

It's better to be a has-been than a never-was  :wink:

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

When was the Last Ipswich v Lynn derby. Am I right thinking it’s 14 years ago ??? Surely not. 

Anybody remember the Stars v Witches match that had "exploding witches" on the bends?  I think it was during the time when Waggy was in charge, a great bit of showmanship, that got the crowd going!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Bunce said:

Anybody remember the Stars v Witches match that had "exploding witches" on the bends?  I think it was during the time when Waggy was in charge, a great bit of showmanship, that got the crowd going!

Something had to get you going, results rarely did it for you  :P

16 minutes ago, Bunce said:

The only crowd that we're happy that night were the Witches fans, as the Stars were beaten.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bunce said:

Probs one of Brian Griffin's ideas, everyone seems to forget his input... 

Early Norties both Ipswich and Lynn had star studded team’s Happy days those.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bunce said:

I mentioned that elsewhere :lol:

They were meant for Stars 5-1s

Presumably they are still in storage somewhere :P

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

I mentioned that elsewhere :lol:

They were meant for Stars 5-1s

Presumably they are still in storage somewhere :P

Nope, they went up with a bang!  Remember them blowing up in a spectacular fashion, but Mrss reminds me, we were beaten that night. Trees also reminded me it was Brian Griffins idea. Seems a long while ago now, but I'm looking forward to my local Derby visits to Foxhall Heath again.

Looks like Lambert is back, going from his Instagram post showing his Kings Lynn speedway bike cover design 2019 sheet!

47 minutes ago, DJC said:

Looks like Lambert is back, going from his Instagram post showing his Kings Lynn speedway bike cover design 2019 sheet!

Welcome back Simon :P;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Could be that Simon is once again Lynn"s No 8 as I think he was at he start of 2018.      If not and is in the 1 to 7  not a bad chose going on his average.