British Speedway Forum
Greg

Kings Lynn 2019

Kasper Andersen has been named by a few as a preferred option

He didnt actually achieve a real average in either league in 2018 so will still be assessed and therefore not able to double up/down

Already named by Sheffield

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Danny Connor said:

Lambert. Cook. Iversen. Riss. Thj. Barker. Andersen. Does this fit?

TJ Jonasson    4.64
C Cook    7.54
R Lambert    8.91
NK Iversen    7.38
K Andersen    4.00
E Riss    6.08

Leaves 3.95, not sure which Barker you are asking about.

Regardless of Gp's or not, Neils is an absolute must for next season (if he is interested.)

I personally would go for 

Lambert 9.13

MPT - 5:36

Proctor - 6.67

Riss 6.08

PUK - 7.38

I would be very surprised if the top 5 is any different to this, which i believe makes 34.62 - Leaving 7.88 for reserves.

I would imagine 1 of those 2 reserves will be Lewis Kerr if it fits & The other - anyones guess.

Does anybody know what average Lewis Rose would come back in should be decide to race this season?

Edited by AlexBrady

2 hours ago, poolebolton said:

NKI has sold UK house and moved back to Denmark.

Interesting comment. 

If that's the case he arguably doesn't need UK anymore. Doesn't need the experience at his age on UK tracks, will be commited to POL/SWE & DK PLUS he is back full time in the SGP for 2019 after qualifying last season in the SGP Challenge Final.

One could argue that is was only his British ?? partner that kept him here, but if they (and think he has a young family )?? have upped sticks and moved to DK, then he does not need the expense - constant flying in and out for MON & Thur meetings, and the risk of injury from racing on our arguably questionable prepared tracks.

Now he can do POL/SUN - SWE/TUE - DK/WED - spend some time with family before POL again on SUN plus all the Saturday SGP rounds.

Factor in he also has to ride DK Champ rounds and final to keep his nominations for SGP qualifiers, plus actual SGP qualifiers and final as well. I am sure he realises he may not automatically qualify in top 8 for SGP and would not be a likely Wild Card with all the new talent coming through now.

A wise and sensible move from NKI if he has decided to move all the family to his homeland in agreement with his new Wife now they have recently got married (so I heard).

3 hours ago, AlexBrady said:

Regardless of Gp's or not, Neils is an absolute must for next season (if he is interested.)

I personally would go for 

Lambert 9.13

MPT - 5:36

Proctor - 6.67

Riss 6.08

PUK - 7.38

I would be very surprised if the top 5 is any different to this, which i believe makes 34.62 - Leaving 7.88 for reserves.

I would imagine 1 of those 2 reserves will be Lewis Kerr if it fits & The other - anyones guess.

Does anybody know what average Lewis Rose would come back in should be decide to race this season?

Get ready for your surprise, because Jorgenson will be in the team and I doubt PUK will be in the UK...……………..in my opinion ;)

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, wtf said:

Get ready for your surprise, because Jorgenson will be in the team and I doubt PUK will be in the UK...……………..in my opinion ;)

Wouldn’t be upset at all to see Jorgensen back to be honest.

I’ve got a sneaky feeling Ty Proctor will really kick on a couple of levels next season if he remains with Lynn - time will tell!

Any news on when there will actually be some news?!

2 hours ago, The Stag said:

Kasper Andersen will be riding in 2 leagues in the UK according to Facebook! 

So much for reducing doubling up......

And so much for having to have an established average to be able to do so....

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

So much for reducing doubling up......

And so much for having to have an established average to be able to do so....

Anyone know what average is going to be assigned to Kasper Andersen?

9 minutes ago, KLFAN said:

Anyone know what average is going to be assigned to Kasper Andersen?

Whatever Buster wants :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, wtf said:

It will be surprising bearing in mind he lives in the UK.