I'm pretty sure your team is this 

Lambert 

Riss

MPT 

Jorgensen

Proctor

Kerr

Andersen 

And that team is nothing short of abysmal compared to other predicted line-ups.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

Lambert 

Riss

MPT 

Jorgensen

Proctor

Kerr

Andersen 

That team would give Ipswich a run for the wooden spoon 

• Haha 1

Maybe change 1 rider or 2. But that will be the bases of it. 

I thought NKI would be back but was told he's moving bk to denmark. Not sure if that would stop him rising over hear. Especially now He's in the GP

20 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

Lambert 

Riss

MPT 

Jorgensen

Proctor

Kerr

Andersen 

Pretty sure there will be 1 or 2 different riders.

19 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

I understand that, but he's responsible for the funding of these teams and has to be consulted. 

Thus meaning he is fully in the knowledge that his own club could be in a weaker position team wise.

No doubt King's Lynn are going back down the route again of being to nice to rider's, rather than putting together a team of the best rider's available. Loyalty will not give you entertainment or trophies. 

For me, Robert, Erik, Ty are all that should remain from 2018, the rest I can't see improvement in their averages. 

Out of the team i watched all last season i would have thought Ty was the one less likely to improve on his average.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Phil The Ace said:

Lambert 

Riss

MPT 

Jorgensen

Proctor

Kerr

Andersen 

Nowhere near good enough. So hope not. We need back up for Lambo, and there must be a question mark over Lewis Kerr. The bloke has had some bad injuries  and has a young family. It might be one to many, who knows.

That team would struggle, even at home :( 

Edited by Bald Bloke

9 hours ago, Daniel Smith said:

I understand that, but he's responsible for the funding of these teams and has to be consulted. 

Thus meaning he is fully in the knowledge that his own club could be in a weaker position team wise.

No doubt King's Lynn are going back down the route again of being to nice to rider's, rather than putting together a team of the best rider's available. Loyalty will not give you entertainment or trophies. 

For me, Robert, Erik, Ty are all that should remain from 2018, the rest I can't see improvement in their averages. 

That's why last season's lost was so devastating.   Having waited a lifetime for us to be that position, it was conspired by all,  for us to lose.     Kings Lynn has never been a team of winners and probably, we now have to wait another lifetime,  for everything to fall into place again...     Yes we may have suffered some terrible luck, and bad referee calls,  but don't forget, we made some atrocious  decisions  in that final...   When the team wanted  inspiration and leaders, all they got was excuses...

Must be getting old,  what atrocious decisions were they then ? I honestly can’t think of any.

8 hours ago, g13webb said:

That's why last season's lost was so devastating.   Having waited a lifetime for us to be that position, it was conspired by all,  for us to lose.     Kings Lynn has never been a team of winners and probably, we now have to wait another lifetime,  for everything to fall into place again...     Yes we may have suffered some terrible luck, and bad referee calls,  but don't forget, we made some atrocious  decisions  in that final...   When the team wanted  inspiration and leaders, all they got was excuses...

You mean our guests? Dale chose someone who had just recently had a great meeting for us at Lynn as a guest, so he thought he could rely on him again to do the biz but unfortunately not, not against Poole! Our injuries caught up with us too. Also had we not had EVERY DECISION go against us at bloody Poole the score would've been VERY CLOSE and may just have gone our way, their 8 man team at Poole and the injury to our man on a mission that night made our job very difficult, in my mind it will always be Poole's hollow victory :(

It's unbelievable that you can pour blame onto Dale and the team for our loss, you'll never be satisfied!! 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Trees said:

You mean our guests? Dale chose someone who had just recently had a great meeting for us at Lynn as a guest, so he thought he could rely on him again to do the biz but unfortunately not, not against Poole! Our injuries caught up with us too. Also had we not had EVERY DECISION go against us at bloody Poole the score would've been VERY CLOSE and may just have gone our way, their 8 man team at Poole and the injury to our man on a mission that night made our job very difficult, in my mind it will always be Poole's hollow victory :(

It's unbelievable that you can pour blame onto Dale and the team for our loss, you'll never be satisfied!! 

Sadly the Stars team at Poole were to blame for the overall loss. Four 5 1s against the Stars did the damage. The only ones to blame were the Stars riders. We can't turn the clock back ,so let's look forward to next season. 

1 hour ago, Trees said:

Yes I agree with you all the way, if Ellis had done as well in the final as he did when guesting for us a few weeks before everyone would have been happy and saying what a great decision, hindsight is a wonderful thing. Anyway if my memory is correct I remember Dale saying that there just wasn’t anybody else available as riders such as Thorsell had already packed up and gone home.

19 hours ago, therefused said:

Lambert

Riss

Jorgensen

Michael Palm Toft

Iversen

Charles Wright

Stefan Nielsen

well over the 42.50