British Speedway Forum
Greg

Kings Lynn 2019

11 hours ago, g13webb said:

Agreeing to let Poole use an illegal rider in the second leg was a terrible decision,      Using a guest at home, rather  then having our own riders on R/R,  who were all on song hurt us big time.  That heat 12 decision was likes a Ref scoring a hattrick at Wembley,  yet our TM excepted it as a bad call,  as  if it was nothing.   Had that been the other way round, Middlo would have done his nut...…      

What about Neil's saying he wanted to ride in the second leg,  only to be told we have a guest booked...….     Need I go on....  

Letting Poole use Morris in the second leg wasn’t a terrible decision it was totally against the rules of the sport and clearly you don’t belong to the Dale Allitt fan club

Edited by bigcatdiary

4 hours ago, lynnboy said:

I just can’t see how proctor and Jorgensen will improve there average we would of been better getting one of either  cook or iversen in to back up lambert and ano 

I agree lynnboy

It's their away form that worries me a bit as well. 

TJ averaged 7.53 from 11 home meetings and only 4.68 from 13 away meetings.

Ty averaged 7.27 from his 10 home meetings and 5.80 from 10 away.

We still dont know the  2019 team perhaps it will be better than we expected.     I don't now if TY will up his average (if picked) but he did have several falls and perhaps would had done better.  Riss is good at home but hope he can up his away form.

Can someone find out if an important rider has refused to sign a deal because they refuse to have the BT Sports logo on the handlebars over their own sponsor? 

Apparently the team selection is in disarray and the only important rider I can see is Robert Lambert.

This would be seriously bad news

8 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

Can someone find out if an important rider has refused to sign a deal because they refuse to have the BT Sports logo on the handlebars over their own sponsor? 

Apparently the team selection is in disarray and the only important rider I can see is Robert Lambert.

Where an earth do you get your info from?

9 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

Have you heard its the Lynn team or guessing.

Just relaying information. There are people with their ears much closer to the ground so am asking for confirmation? It's very important for the club if it is Lambert.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

Just relaying information. There are people with their ears much closer to the ground so am asking for confirmation? It's very important for the club if it is Lambert.

Its on the Panthers thread that it may well be one of their riders.Or maybe theres more than one. Who knows.

Lambert’s Polish and Swedish Deals all done and dusted 2 months ago.  The news on him in is home Country in his home County ?   Sod all.

I wonder if those fans in Poland and Sweden would put up with this kind of Mushroom treatment.?

1 hour ago, Daniel Smith said:

Probably true,   nothing  you say  would surprise me in the slightest...!!          Robert enjoyed last year because we were in contention for honours,    if we again descend back to our normal way, you will see Robert moving on.    Once Robert has gone then you may as well close up shop...    

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Daniel Smith said:

None of the 4 Ipswich signings have refused due to any planned use of cover space for team sponsorship

17 hours ago, semion said:

Lambert’s Polish and Swedish Deals all done and dusted 2 months ago.  The news on him in is home Country in his home County ?   Sod all.

I wonder if those fans in Poland and Sweden would put up with this kind of Mushroom treatment.?

It's merely Buster's Magic Marketing Method. He believes that the Big Build-Up increases the desire of fans old & news to be there next season. When his mind is made up nothing will ever change it.

• Like 1

According to the web site we are going to start announcing riders over the festive season. Happy Christmas!

18 hours ago, waytogo28 said:

It's merely Buster's Magic Marketing Method. He believes that the Big Build-Up increases the desire of fans old & news to be there next season. When his mind is made up nothing will ever change it.

With all the festive activities going on around Christmas,  no one gives a damn about a speedway team this time of the year.     Just another blaring example of  inconsideration to the Stars dwindling supporters.