British Speedway Forum
Greg

Kings Lynn 2019

I do not post here very regularly,but I can say with certainty that the KL team was sorted many weeks ago.

Neils is not riding in the UK in 2019.

Edited by jensen60

On 12/14/2018 at 11:14 PM, Daniel Smith said:

Much prefer that team.

I do like Greaves and will better his starting average and much prefer that Iversen is there as backup to Lambert.

I do think Palm-Toft has been remembered more for his massive score at reserve rather than for his performances through the season in the top 5. That's where he'd be on his current average. I don't think he's good enough.

Kasper can only be better than last year so worth the risk on a 4.00.

Without Iversen or another as heatleader backup the team has no strength in depth as most of the team will only match or lower their current averages. 

Totally agree about MPT and think I'm right in saying Jorgensen was always in the 1-5 

I think Greaves will kick on more next season than Shanes. But Zac more than Andersen so pretty equal there.

On 12/14/2018 at 5:43 PM, mrss said:

It worries me when i see the signings that other clubs are making. Peterborough have a good top 3 , Poole are sure to be strong again, I fear the Stars are going to end up with whoever other clubs don't want. Apart from R Lambert.

Just remember where we finish in the league and how much of a crap team lol we had last season

• Like 1

22 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Nothing in the regs to date to say that

Fact is that it was only due to his release from Lynn that enabled him to line up for Sheffield

He then didnt achieve an average in the Championship either and is therefore still assessed

Unless the regs are changed he cant double up

Much has been made of riders having to achieve a real average to enable them to double up so why ant different in this case......

When they can alter rules on a whim, like last years final,   they can do anything.     What little integrity, the sport had left,   disappeared  that day.     

Now everybody knows the rules are there to be changed,  to suit whoever wants accommodating .        Organised chaos.....  

Its no wonder the fans have had enough...…..

43 minutes ago, g13webb said:

When they can alter rules on a whim, like last years final,   they can do anything.     What little integrity, the sport had left,   disappeared  that day.     

Now everybody knows the rules are there to be changed,  to suit whoever wants accommodating .        Organised chaos.....  

Its no wonder the fans have had enough...…..

umm, I can only think of 2 teams that change rules on a whim, strangely enough they were both in the P/Off final. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, BLACKHEART said:

Not far off in my opinion.

1. Robert Lambert 9.13

2. Ty Proctor 6.67

3. Erik Riss 6.08

4. Thomas Jorgensen 6.05

5. Michael Palm Toft 5.36

6. Nikolaj Busk Jakobsen 4.38

7. Kasper Andersen 4.00

Lambert's 8.90 so the team being built over a point under the limit would be ridiculous

2 hours ago, BLACKHEART said:

Not far off in my opinion.

1. Robert Lambert 9.13

2. Ty Proctor 6.67

3. Erik Riss 6.08

4. Thomas Jorgensen 6.05

5. Michael Palm Toft 5.36

6. Nikolaj Busk Jakobsen 4.38

7. Kasper Andersen 4.00

Dreadfull team. No back up for R Lambert. If that's the team ,god help us.

32 minutes ago, BLACKHEART said:

I know it's dreadful. King's Lynn need NKI to come back otherwise they'll be in trouble.

Dreadful? It looks like Poole’s team of 5, 6 & 7 pointers but no doubt you’ll think that fantastic! :)

• Like 1

On 12/14/2018 at 5:43 PM, mrss said:

2 hours ago, DC2 said:

Dreadful? It looks like Poole’s team of 5, 6 & 7 pointers but no doubt you’ll think that fantastic! :)

Bad start to the season, improve with a couple of questionable riders averages and win the koc at the end of a season, that's how it works isnt it.

6 hours ago, mrss said:

Dreadfull team. No back up for R Lambert. If that's the team ,god help us.

If that turns out to be right, the Panthers will be happy with their team so far:blink:.And how long will it be before Lambo gets mift off with no back up. After last season it would be disappointing all round.

It's ok having Kasper on a 4, but last season he averaged 2.55. Paired with MBJ, I don't think that is a strong enough  reserve pairing, without a NKI type of rider. 

Edited by Bald Bloke

31 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

If that turns out to be right, the Panthers will be happy with their team so far:blink:.And how long will it be before Lambo gets mift off with no back up. After last season it would be disappointing all round.

It's ok having Kasper on a 4, but last season he averaged 2.55. Paired with MBJ, I don't think that is a strong enough  reserve pairing, without a NKI type of rider. 

Did Lambert have the back up last season?Surely last year it should have been Lambert backing up NKI.

2 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Did Lambert have the back up last season?Surely last year it should have been Lambert backing up NKI.

Yep. NKI backed him up . You are right, it maybe should of been the other way around, but we had 2 "top riders" that got us points in heats 13 and 15 :t: 

13 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Anyone with an average of 9.93 inc bonus is very unlikely to be backing anyone up, such was the scoring power of Lambert in 2018...

13 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Yep. NKI backed him up . You are right, it maybe should of been the other way around, but we had 2 "top riders" that got us points in heats 13 and 15 :t: 

Don't think NKI backed him up enough.We are talking a top class rider going from a 9.04 average to a 7.38 through the course of a season whether he done it in hts 13 and 15 or not.The other 3 rides he had counted too but he seemed to be woeful in those.If he turned up for his first 3 rides we could have used S.Lambert in hts 13 and 15 no problems:D

Hopefully he signs,as he owes us big time imo.