British Speedway Forum
Greg

Kings Lynn 2019

6 minutes ago, A ORLOV said:

And more promoters should have bought stadiums instead of wasting the money.

Step forward Buster Chapman ;)

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

Step forward Buster Chapman ;)

Putting finances aside,   It is not important to the fans who owns the stadium,  there only concern is the entertainment that is promoted.    You could have the best venue in the country , but if the show was rubbish it would remain empty..

I have always praised Buster for his acquisition of Saddlebow Road, and the constructional changes he has made.   It is of my opinion AFA is equal, if not better than any other venue in the country.    What a pity the same cant be said about the actual track...

• Thanks 1

On 12/19/2018 at 7:25 AM, g13webb said:

Many posters have pillars my comments for negativity, yet You and 'Trees 'are doing exactly the same .   The positives from the way Poland run their meetings are many yet you go on about a expected financial  crash,   We all know the riders are holding the sport to ransom and are paid too much,  but that shouldn't distract anything away from the professional show they put on..   The performance would be just as impressive if they were to use similar riders as we do in the UK.  

I wonder if they used the TV money to balance the books, or do they use it to promote the sport .     

At least they didn’t mention your age

• Like 1

Doesnt matter who owns it or what work has been done it wil be forever Compost Corner to some of us ;) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

This puts one rumour to bed, Iversen does indeed still live in the UK, just been on a 5 week holiday.

3 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

This puts one rumour to bed, Iversen does indeed still live in the UK, just been on a 5 week holiday.

Did have a little giggle to myself when someone put that rumour on here.Some people don't half post some rubbish.Can't remember who started this particular one.

9 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

Honeymoon/ Holiday

• Like 1

How about the following for the initial team

R Lambert 8.91

NKI 7.38

E Riss 6.08

T Jorgensen 6.07

R Worrall 5.60

M Palm Toft or L Kerr 5.36 (2.5% reduction allowed for L Kerr)

S Lambert 3.00

Total 42.40

I have included S Lambert for the moment as restricted by averages but hopefully as things progress changes could be made. 

Something a little different to what has been put together by most

1. R.Lambert 8.90

2. F.Jakobsen 5.04

3. R.Lawson 6.55

4. E.Riss 6.08

5. N.K.Iversen 7.38

6. J.Etheridge 4.33

7. K.Andersen 4.00

Ave: 42.28

11 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

Something a little different to what has been put together by most

1. R.Lambert 8.90

2. F.Jakobsen 5.04

3. R.Lawson 6.55

4. E.Riss 6.08

5. N.K.Iversen 7.38

6. J.Etheridge 4.33

7. K.Andersen 4.00

Ave: 42.28

Reserves :blink: Kasper averaged 2.55 last season and Jay only averaged 2.73 away from the NSS.

Just now, Bald Bloke said:

Reserves :blink: Kasper averaged 2.55 last season and Jay only averaged 2.73 away from the NSS.

Not sure Freddie Jakobsen will appear in a team in the Premiership as Ford has said he could be a possible change later in the season if needed.

36 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Don't disagree but the best possible reserves have been snapped up elsewhere. We are just left with the dregs unless we are going without Lambert and/or Iversen. 

1 hour ago, foreverblue said:

Not sure Freddie Jakobsen will appear in a team in the Premiership as Ford has said he could be a possible change later in the season if needed.

Yes but as the  article said in the Bournemouth Echo,  Jakobsen had a couple of offers from other teams in UK, BUT if he was not used he MAY consider using him mid season if things are not working out in the team.

37 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

Don't disagree but the best possible reserves have been snapped up elsewhere. We are just left with the dregs unless we are going without Lambert and/or Iversen. 

Don't know what Buster has in store, but I can't help think that Lynn may have missed out after all the "we want to build on this seasons success " talk..

If Lambo don't get any back up, we might as well of swapped with the Panthers and gone  in the Champ :P

Edited by Bald Bloke