British Speedway Forum
Greg

Kings Lynn 2019

1 hour ago, therefused said:

Robert Lambert announced. 

Where?

Welcome back Rob. Good start to team announcments. Speedway Star also says that MPT wants to return to the Stars next season.

I can understand impatience to know the team, but I don't see why some people make it an obssession and then go all gloom and doom just because they don't know who the riders are yet.   

It's the same 7 riders whether they get announced today or 31st March.

No one can see them ride until April, and you don't win any prizes for being the first club to unveil your full team.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, mrss said:

Today's Speedway Star.

Seems odd there is nothing on the BSPA or Kings Lynn web site, and yet its announced in the Speedway Star that went to print days ago! Not complaining, just an observation.

2 minutes ago, Bunce said:

Seems odd there is nothing on the BSPA or Kings Lynn web site, and yet its announced in the Speedway Star that went to print days ago! Not complaining, just an observation.

OFFICIALLY SS is not on sale until tomorrow but the printed subs copies were collected by Royal Mail on Christmas Eve as we were told they would not be delivered until the 28th.  

6 minutes ago, PHILIPRISING said:

OFFICIALLY SS is not on sale until tomorrow but the printed subs copies were collected by Royal Mail on Christmas Eve as we were told they would not be delivered until the 28th.  

Bloody Royal Mail,they are nearly always late with deliveries,especially around Christmas:lol:

Edited by tellboy

41 minutes ago, PHILIPRISING said:

Thanks Philip, at least its good news about Robert Lambert, even if the news has got out a little early!

45 minutes ago, PHILIPRISING said:

How much is a subscription these days?

Great start with Lambo. :t: Hoping the next  rider announced can back him up in 13 and 15.. Someone in the 7-8 point bracket, but not an Aussie on 7.61:wink:

Edited by Bald Bloke

53 minutes ago, PHILIPRISING said:

Ahh so that’s why I can’t get the digital version today.  

My 'Star arrived today (I 'sub' it), woo-hoo, a good read too....

3 hours ago, ArthurRudge said:

How much is a subscription these days?

£30 for 13 issues ... save £9 on the cover price and we include first class post in the cost.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

Ahh so that’s why I can’t get the digital version today.  

TRUE, will be available just after midnight

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, PHILIPRISING said:

£30 for 13 issues ... save £9 on the cover price and we include first class post in the cost.

I have recently taken out the subscription. Should have done it years ago. 

• Like 1