British Speedway Forum
Greg

Kings Lynn 2019

So the Speedway Star beats the official press release from the club that just about sums the club up 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Haza said:

So the Speedway Star beats the official press release from the club that just about sums the club up 

Trust you to rear up at this time.As P.Rising said the Star wasn't meant to be released until tomorrow.Hardly the clubs fault that this has happened is it.But then again in your book i suppose it is.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Haza said:

Why don't you go and spread your negativity somewhere else. All you do is critisice everything the Kings Lynn Stars do or say.

• Haha 1

Brilliant news that Robert is staying at Lynn and more importantly riding in the UK. We need as many of the top boys we can.

45 minutes ago, Haza said:

IT'S not the club's fault ... it was supposed to be co-ordinated with SS coming out but thanks to Royal Mail we jumped the gun

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, mrss said:

Why don't you go and spread your negativity somewhere else. All you do is critisice everything the Kings Lynn Stars do or say.

And of course your never negative .

32 minutes ago, PHILIPRISING said:

IT'S not the club's fault ... it was supposed to be co-ordinated with SS coming out but thanks to Royal Mail we jumped the gun

Definitely not but I’d have thought the club would jump in ASAP 

1 minute ago, Haza said:

Definitely not but I’d have thought the club would jump in ASAP 

As all media outlets have already been given the info presumably under embargo until tomorrow, I would have thought the least the club could have done was to email them lifting said embargo.

At least that way non BSF/twitter users would be informed as soon as folk who use social media. That's not being negative BTW, it's common sense and courtesy.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, mrss said:

Totally agree, by his own admission he did not attend last year, so what is the point on him continuing with the same garbage he continues to spout...he is irrelevant, it’s probably only a matter of time that Notts CC will become the butt of his moans !

1 hour ago, mrss said:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Good on the SS on ‘breaking news’, that’s the governing body and clubs own fault for allowing that to happen.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Robert Lambert already gave away his signing for King's Lynn weeks ago.

• Like 1

On 12/22/2018 at 11:32 AM, Daniel Smith said:

Hopefully, nowhere near the team unless he's the lead reserve. But for him to be in that position the team has to be pretty weak. In the top 5, no thanks.

Don't know why you wouldn't want him, i would have thought he would be on most fans wanted list.

1 hour ago, Haza said:

And of course your never negative .

Yes i am negative when there is something to be negative about. You moan about everything the club does and you are never positive about anything concerning the Stars. Speedway doesn't need people like you.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, mrss said:

Yes i am negative when there is something to be negative about. You moan about everything the club does and you are never positive about anything concerning the Stars. Speedway doesn't need people like you.

oh Dear - tough I ain’t going away Iol  - and there was I thinking it a free county and we was all entitled to our opinions and views. And don’t like to burst your bubble but if you hadn’t noticed speedway needs all the fans it can get even as you call me people like me .

Edited by Haza

18 minutes ago, Haza said:

oh Dear - tough I ain’t going away Iol  - and there was I thinking it a free county and we was all entitled to our opinions and views. And don’t like to burst your bubble but if you hadn’t noticed speedway needs all the fans it can get even as you call me people like me .

Speedway needs all the fans they can get.... That go ;)

• Like 1