British Speedway Forum
Greg

Kings Lynn 2019

1 hour ago, scoobydoo said:

Maybe Simon Lamberts news is just more personal based,  he did get married this year???? 

Lynn  fans will soon be out of there suspenders, will it be a cock up or not, wherever Simon lands up I wish all the best for an injury free season . I would like to wish all speedway fans, riders all others connected in the sport a happy new year

10 hours ago, tellboy said:

g13webb,if you look over some of my posts over the years you will realise i don't agree with everything done at King's Lynn speedway.But i will praise them when i feel they have done something right,no matter how much some posters disagree with it.So you feel i ridicule you because i don't agree with you.So i must feel the same as you don't agree with my posts.It's a funny world and not everyone will have the same opinions,that's life.

So what we don't agree on many things,i aint going to cry over it.I don't disrespect anyone's opinion against the Stars but if i disagree with it i will state it.It's not disrespecting at all,it's called having a different opinion.

I suggest you read over some of your comments.   Disagreeing with opinions is acceptable,  but rubbishing their views is being disrespectful,  and that isn't... 

Happy New Year to you anyway.,.....

10 hours ago, scoobydoo said:

Maybe Simon Lamberts news is just more personal based,  he did get married this year???? 

Let's hope it's a personal "happy event" and not a place in the Stars team for 2019. I think he has little to offer in the "top" league.

2 hours ago, g13webb said:

I suggest you read over some of your comments.   Disagreeing with opinions is acceptable,  but rubbishing their views is being disrespectful,  and that isn't... 

Happy New Year to you anyway.,.....

I believe i am only discussing a difference of opinion,not rubbishing anyone.That's my opinion anyway:).

Happy New Year to you too.

Lets hope there are further improvements at King's Lynn speedway and speedway as a whole and we can then agree on a few more things in the new season.

Happy new year to all speedway fans,yes even Shovlar.Let the rivalry begin again in a few months:t:

• Like 2

Happy New Year to all Lynn fans, new and old (and lapsed:P). My NY resolution is to try not to post negatively, but I will continue to comment on things I think are wrong or could be improved. I may not attend any more but that doesn't mean my 50 odd years of being a Lynn fan have disappeared, I still care.

Who knows what the future might hold...you may see me on the terraces again:rolleyes:

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Danny Connor said:

Team building could come down to .01 of a point. He could be the guy there to make the rest of the numbers fit until DRew Kemp is ready or another face fits?

Dear God i) hopefully not at foxhall, he's woeful there and ii) every witches nightmare that buster has got his hands on drew :cry:

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, BLACKHEART said:

Buster doesn't treat his customers well at all does he?. Everyone knows Kasper Andersen has signed so why not announce his signing. Keeping fans in the dark all the time causes fans to get frustrated and worried about 2019.

I'm not frustrated or worried.There's more things in life to worry about than waiting for names to be announced.We are running a team in 2019 no worries.Although i will worry if we don't have another announcement before the end of March:D.

I'm going for 42.42

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BLACKHEART said:

Buster doesn't treat his customers well at all does he?. Everyone knows Kasper Andersen has signed so why not announce his signing. Keeping fans in the dark all the time causes fans to get frustrated and worried about 2019.

It's maximising media interest, of course we have a team signed, we just have to wait to see who, patience is a virtue haha

3 minutes ago, Trees said:

It's maximising media interest, of course we have a team signed, we just have to wait to see who, patience is a virtue haha

It's either maximum interest or they now realise that the team they have selected is a bit embarrassing compared to the rest of the league.

The predicted line-up is certainly of the latter.

4 minutes ago, Trees said:

Yea he maximised media intrest last week when a printed paper magazine announced Lambert had signed - I’d have thought if they are so hot on maximising media intrest a press release would have come out ahead of a paper version in the SS . Just a thought 

34 minutes ago, Haza said:

Yea he maximised media intrest last week when a printed paper magazine announced Lambert had signed - I’d have thought if they are so hot on maximising media intrest a press release would have come out ahead of a paper version in the SS . Just a thought 

Sigh,already explained by Philip Rising.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Sigh,already explained by Philip Rising.

Sigh - and internet isn’t faster ? Once it was known it was going to be announced in the Speedway Star - id have thought a press release could have easily beaten a paper version- or is things really that slow in Norfolk? 

Anyway I’m sure the person with the finger on the media pulse will be spot on with the second signing when it’s announced. 

Edited by Haza

It serves no purpose to retain the secrecy of the team had it been completed,  so my thinking is along the lines that some positions are still to be finalise.   I think also there could be concerned,  that compared with the strength of those that have been announced,  they have had to make some changes from their original thinking.....

It was also in my thoughts that Niels was not in their proposed plans,  whether it be he not wanting to ride or  Lynn wanting to save on his signing fee,   but suddenly the powers realise he is desperately needed if Lynn are to have any hope of being competitive.   This is putting a whole new emphasis on the necessity of team make-up.   

My thinking may be completely wrong,   but  I see no reason why they should keep the team plans  a secret,   if they had been completed.....

• Like 1

Next rider to be announced on Jan 31st at the arena when Tatum & Pearson do Thier show

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1