British Speedway Forum
Greg

Kings Lynn 2019

31 minutes ago, Rickyb said:

Next rider to be announced on Jan 31st at the arena when Tatum & Pearson do Thier show

Oh my word it's going to be a very long January on here:rolleyes: :o :drink:

• Like 1

King's Lynn Stars
Robert Lambert
Erik Riss
Niels Kristian Iversen
Thomas Jorgensen
Ty Proctor
Simon Lambert
Kasper Andersen

Or

King's Lynn Stars
Robert Lambert
Erik Riss
Niels Kristian Iversen
Thomas Jorgensen
Ty Proctor
Michael Palm Toft
2.00 Brit?

5 minutes ago, Star Lady said:

Oh my word it's going to be a very long January on here:rolleyes: :o :drink:

Announcing riders at that rate it is going to be a long 3 months

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

You can’t put a two point rider in regardless of nationality. 

Has that rule been changed for PL? Didn't realise... Well in that case

1. Robert Lambert

2. Erik Riss

3. Niels Kristian Iversen

4. Thomas Jorgensen

5. Ty Proctor

6. Simon Lambert 3.00

7. Kasper Andersen 4.00

1 hour ago, g13webb said:

It serves no purpose to retain the secrecy of the team had it been completed,  so my thinking is along the lines that some positions are still to be finalise.   I think also there could be concerned,  that compared with the strength of those that have been announced,  they have had to make some changes from their original thinking.....

It was also in my thoughts that Niels was not in their proposed plans,  whether it be he not wanting to ride or  Lynn wanting to save on his signing fee,   but suddenly the powers realise he is desperately needed if Lynn are to have any hope of being competitive.   This is putting a whole new emphasis on the necessity of team make-up.   

My thinking may be completely wrong,   but  I see no reason why they should keep the team plans  a secret,   if they had been completed.....

I think NKI would have been in their plans,has nothing to do with a signing on fee imo.But i think you are correct in saying whether he actually wants to ride or not.And i think that will be down to the track.Like last season he wanted less grip as opposed to the other 6 who wanted it grippy.

46 minutes ago, A ORLOV said:

Announcing riders at that rate it is going to be a long 3 months

Mind you if they announced them all now it would still be a long 3 months:rolleyes:.I like the guessing game.

1 hour ago, Dandelion said:
King's Lynn Stars
Robert Lambert
Erik Riss
Niels Kristian Iversen
Thomas Jorgensen
Ty Proctor
Simon Lambert
Kasper Andersen

Or

King's Lynn Stars
Robert Lambert
Erik Riss
Niels Kristian Iversen
Thomas Jorgensen
Ty Proctor
Michael Palm Toft
2.00 Brit?

Don't know if they fit the points limit, but 1st team has poor reserves, the 2nd can't have a 2 pointer in 2019:t:.

Edited by Bald Bloke

I don't know why people keep suggesting Simon Lambert for a team place ,because he won't be in the Stars team next season. He has already said so.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tellboy said:

I think NKI would have been in their plans,has nothing to do with a signing on fee imo.But i think you are correct in saying whether he actually wants to ride or not.And i think that will be down to the track.Like last season he wanted less grip as opposed to the other 6 who wanted it grippy.

I never mentioned a 'Signing-on-fee'  my terminology referred to the contract that he would undoubtedly costs.    I don't think Niels was a cast iron signing this year as some seem to think.  From my information,  the relationship wasn't all harmony towards the end of last season .  

The state of the track was just a side issue that could have been easily sorted.  

1 hour ago, Bald Bloke said:

Don't know if they fit the points limit, but 1st team has poor reserves, the 2nd can't have a 2 pointer in 2019:t:.

Both fit, knew the reserves were poor in the first team, but thought it might be worth it to have the top 5 so strong, and I wasn't sure about 2.00ers in the PL as I don't follow too closely... MPT and Jack Smith at 6 and 7 would have been what I went for... Since there would have been no pressure on whoever the 2.00er was, But I didn't know 2.00ers weren't allowed... Oh well

3 minutes ago, g13webb said:

I never mentioned a 'Signing-on-fee'  my terminology referred to the contract that he would undoubtedly costs.    I don't think Niels was a cast iron signing this year as some seem to think.  From my information,  the relationship wasn't all harmony towards the end of last season .  

The state of the track was just a side issue that could have been easily sorted.  

Sorry,signing fee.

As i said earlier NKI wanted less grip,the other 6 liked it grippier.What do you go with?If it was me i would keep the majority happy.I would rather have to deal with 1 unhappy bunny as opposed to having to deal with 6.

1 hour ago, mrss said:

I don't know why people keep suggesting Simon Lambert for a team place ,because he won't be in the Stars team next season. He has already said so.

Didn't know he said that, as I say, I never really follow the PL, maybe I should stick to Newcastle :P Haha

1. Robert Lambert 8.90 (2.5% reduction?)

2. Erik Riss 6.08

3. Niels Kristian Iversen 7.38

4. Thomas Jorgensen 6.05

5. Ty Proctor 6.67

6. Mark Riss 4.17

7. 3.25 left (Wilko? - Weak but experienced, and personally disappointed not to see him with a team place)(Stefan Nielsen? - Not sure if he'd fit but he was impressive last season and could be solid at number 7)

Or MPT instead of E.Riss and Summers instead of M.Riss and Nathan Greaves for number 7?

1. Robert Lambert 8.90

2. Michael Palm Toft 5.36

3. Niels Kristian Iversen 7.38

4. Thomas Jorgensen 6.05

5. Ty Proctor 6.67

6. Nathan Greaves 3.36

7. Aaron Summers 4.58

0.20 Left

Just bored and guessing... But not bad teams if they're possible to put together

Edited by Dandelion

I stated on here well before Christmas that NKi was not riding in the Uk in 2019.

But he's still being mentioned.The KL team was sorted weeks and weeks ago.

Simon Lambert will not be in the team.Kasper Anderson will be.

• Like 1