British Speedway Forum
Greg

Kings Lynn 2019

20 minutes ago, jensen60 said:

I stated on here well before Christmas that NKi was not riding in the Uk in 2019.

But he's still being mentioned.The KL team was sorted weeks and weeks ago.

Simon Lambert will not be in the team.Kasper Anderson will be.

Ive mentioned before but it seems everyone has put fingers in ears and gone lalalalala

Kasper Andersen did not attain an average in either league and remains on an assessed figure

He therefore cannot (unless regulations have been altered) double up and has already been named by Sheffield.....

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, jensen60 said:

I stated on here well before Christmas that NKi was not riding in the Uk in 2019.

But he's still being mentioned.The KL team was sorted weeks and weeks ago.

Simon Lambert will not be in the team.Kasper Anderson will be.

7 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Ive mentioned before but it seems everyone has put fingers in ears and gone lalalalala

Kasper Andersen did not attain an average in either league and remains on an assessed figure

He therefore cannot (unless regulations have been altered) double up and has already been named by Sheffield.....

If we believed everbody "in the know" lambert would be at Swindon, cook would be at Swindon and we would have Doyle. 

I'm going with my own gut feeling that our top 3 will be the same as last season

I can envisage the team being the following

R Lambert 8.90 (2.5% allowance)

Ty Proctor 6.67

E Riss 6.08

T Jorgensen 6.07

MPT 5.36

L Kerr 5.36 (2.5% allowance)

K Andersen 4.00

Total 42.44

This team would struggle especially in heats 13 & 15 away from home. 

35 minutes ago, KLFAN said:

I can envisage the team being the following

R Lambert 8.90 (2.5% allowance)

Ty Proctor 6.67

E Riss 6.08

T Jorgensen 6.07

MPT 5.36

L Kerr 5.36 (2.5% allowance)

K Andersen 4.00 

Total 42.44

This team would struggle especially in heats 13 & 15 away from home. 

I think that could be the team.Jorgensen 6.05 though giving a team average of 42.42.Let's hope they tweak it a bit though because that team can be stronger.I would include Auty at reserve in place of Kasper giving us 2 strong reserves all season.And probably replace Proctor,although he done really well for the Stars last season can he improve on his 6.67 average?

13 minutes ago, tellboy said:

I think that could be the team.Jorgensen 6.05 though giving a team average of 42.42.Let's hope they tweak it a bit though because that team can be stronger.I would include Auty at reserve in place of Kasper giving us 2 strong reserves all season.And probably replace Proctor,although he done really well for the Stars last season can he improve on his 6.67 average?

I agree with this - I think this would be the team but I too would feel more comfortable with Auty over Anderson if the averages fit.

With respect to Proctor - I really believe he will put close to a point on his average and be around 7.5 - His attitude seems to be spot on, changed clubs in the Championship for more stability - I think it will be a big year for him and will surprise a lot of people.

Yes agree a bit of tweaking maybe required. Auty finished with an average of 4.72 at Leicester so even with the 2.5% reduction his revised average would be 4.60 meaning he would not fit with the team mentioned above. Any other ideas?

10 minutes ago, AlexBrady said:

I agree with this - I think this would be the team but I too would feel more comfortable with Auty over Anderson if the averages fit.

With respect to Proctor - I really believe he will put close to a point on his average and be around 7.5 - His attitude seems to be spot on, changed clubs in the Championship for more stability - I think it will be a big year for him and will surprise a lot of people.

To bring Auty in though you would have to drop another rider to make the averages fit.

19 hours ago, Dandelion said:

Has that rule been changed for PL? Didn't realise... Well in that case

Yes, was changed for the new season.

minimum 3 point achieved average from 2018 for top flight.

46 minutes ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

As mentioned previously kasper cannot double up as he is riding for Sheffield on a assessed average 

That would be from the 2018 regs,who know's what will be in the 2019 regs:unsure:

If there is no NKI as stated by a few, then I really think the Stars will struggle, unless Buster has pulled something off ( no dodgy comments lol ).

Heats 13 and 15 will be tough, and we might go from best away team in 2018 to one of the worst if Neils isn't replace with someone decent.

Lewis would also be a worry for me.

Edited by Bald Bloke
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

If there is no NKI as stated by a few, then I really think the Stars will struggle, unless Buster has pulled something off ( no dodgy comments lol ).

Heats 13 and 15 will be tough, and we might go from best away team in 2018 to one of the worst if Neils isn't replace with someone decent.

Lewis would also be a worry for me.

Yes I believe if the team is much as predicted it is too great a range to go from 8.90 for your first heat leader to 6.57 (Proctor) as your second heat leader. No other team (Ipswich not known) has such a great differential. It might be good in the early heats where we do not have a weak reserve, however at the critical time of heats 13 and 15 all the good work could ultimately be undone. 

Tungate has gone well in the first Aussie Champs round, may be proving his Belle Vue average isn't over inflated. All over Fricke's back wheel pretty much the whole race.

If no Iversen, may well be worth a punt.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

Tungate has gone well in the first Aussie Champs round, may be proving his Belle Vue average isn't over inflated. All over Fricke's back wheel pretty much the whole race.

If no Iversen, may well be worth a punt.

lol fricke had him in his back pocket !! tungate is poor away from NSS take him and you will find out !! having watched all his away matches last season !!