British Speedway Forum
Greg

Kings Lynn 2019

Just now, scoobydoo said:

And perhaps Iversen to Peterborough 

Probably not cheaper than Bomber, so very unlikely one would think ...

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, BluPanther said:

Probably not cheaper than Bomber, so very unlikely one would think ...

Unless the true reason is average miscalculation.....

• Like 2

Hardly matters if you are working for the same man, with his own same view of what must be ( and how it must be ).

As

Have been watching all the 2019 riders for teams in the Premiership But so far ALL the 2018 team are not riding elsewhere and for what they have said they don't want to be anywhere except LYNN  and that goes for KERR & ROSE.   Things might change but most teams seem to be full up.  

On 1/18/2019 at 3:00 PM, Trees said:

I believe Robin Brundle is simply trying to maximise media exposure...

Don't believe Robin Brundle ffs!

• Haha 1

On 1/18/2019 at 10:24 PM, Bald Bloke said:

PUK over Harris 7 days a week

Does PUK want to do the UK though? Has that actually been confirmed anywhere? Smells a bit like he isn't and Buster has demanded Harris be he replacement?

As far as I'm aware Lynn's team was sorted months ago so none of this will make any difference to our intended line-up.

If Harris goes anywhere, I imagine it will be Ipswich.

• Sad 1

On 1/21/2019 at 11:06 AM, Speedball said:

As far as I'm aware Lynn's team was sorted months ago so none of this will make any difference to our intended line-up.

Peterborough team was sorted months ago. And then it was un-sorted

On ‎1‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 11:06 AM, Speedball said:

If you believe that,        you'll believe anything...….

29 minutes ago, g13webb said:

If you believe that,        you'll believe anything...….

Betting is he who must be obeyed has spoken Harris to Ipswich Tungate to Panthers

On 1/21/2019 at 11:06 AM, Speedball said:

I agree,the team has already been sorted a while ago.But when a rider like Harris becomes available who's knows a change could be made,although inevitably you may have to drop 2 riders to accommodate such a move.Personally i think Harris is on a too high average,would have taken him at the drop of a hat before he had his Rye House results removed which then inflated his average.

11 minutes ago, tellboy said:

I agree,the team has already been sorted a while ago.But when a rider like Harris becomes available who's knows a change could be made,although inevitably you may have to drop 2 riders to accommodate such a move.Personally i think Harris is on a too high average,would have taken him at the drop of a hat before he had his Rye House results removed which then inflated his average.

I agree, Bomber on his "old" average would be most welcome.

In  the green sheet averages on 27-9-18, which was the one before the final set was released, he was on 6.68. That jumped up over a point to 7.78 after the Rye results removed :blink:

I feel with Kasper who averaged 2.55, still on a 4.00, although I expect him to add to last seasons average ,adding Bomber on a 7.78 would be giving away  over 2 points.

Always like Bomber, he always gives it 100%. Hope he gets sorted, if he already hasn't.