British Speedway Forum
Greg

Kings Lynn 2019

If it is to believed and the Lynn side has already been assembled not announcing it must be one of the strangest decisions i have ever known in speedway very  Bizarre.

Edited by Sidney the robin
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

I agree, Bomber on his "old" average would be most welcome.

In  the green sheet averages on 27-9-18, which was the one before the final set was released, he was on 6.68. That jumped up over a point to 7.78 after the Rye results removed :blink:

I feel with Kasper who averaged 2.55, still on a 4.00, although I expect him to add to last seasons average ,adding Bomber on a 7.78 would be giving away  over 2 points.

Always like Bomber, he always gives it 100%. Hope he gets sorted, if he already hasn't.

Changing Bomber average because of Rye House closure , merely illustrates the short sightedness of the BSPA.   If the powers are saying his average was wrong, than how was it correct that Poole were able to sign him on that same average.    Are they now saying that Poole were wrong to sign him on a average that was false?.  Was he an illegal rider last year when he beat Doyle in that semi final?   NO,  of course he wasn't, and his averages should reflect that.  

Seems to me the BSPA have wasted valuable time creating a situation that was not important,  when that time could have been spent on something far more valuable, especially when there is so much wrong with this sport...  Why should the riders have their CMA adjusted just because the club folded.     They rode the races, they got paid for their efforts, and their results should be noted...…. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Rickyb said:

Harris has gone to Ipswich

And none from Proctor Riss Jorgensen or MPT have which I would say means they are all at Lynn and NKI wont be

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

And none from Proctor Riss Jorgensen or MPT have which I would say means they are all at Lynn and NKI wont be

20 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Certainly looks that way now

4 minutes ago, semion said:

What will that leave for the last rider ?

A Lewis Kerr size gap.

11 minutes ago, semion said:

What will that leave for the last rider ?

I make it....

Lambo 9.13... I stand corrected 8.90

Ty 6.67

Erik 6.08

TJ 6.05

MPT 5.36

Kasper 4.00

Leaving 5.44

Edited by Bald Bloke

1. R.Lambert 8.90

2. M.Palm-Toft 5.36

3. E.Riss 6.08

4. T.Jorgensen 6.05

5. T.Proctor 6.67

6. L.Kerr 5.36

7. K.Andersen 4.00

Ave: 42.42

= Abysmal 

1 minute ago, Bald Bloke said:

I make it....

Lambo 9.13

Ty 6.67

Erik 6.08

TJ 6.05

MPT 5.36

Kasper 4.00

Leaving 5.21

I never realised Simons average was that high  :D

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, BluPanther said:

I never realised Simons average was that high  :D

I was wrong about the average -2.5% it's 8.90. But was right on the rider :D

18 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

1. R.Lambert 8.90

2. M.Palm-Toft 5.36

3. E.Riss 6.08

4. T.Jorgensen 6.05

5. T.Proctor 6.67

6. L.Kerr 5.36

7. K.Andersen 4.00

Ave: 42.42

= Abysmal 

If that is the team, it don't do much for me if i'm honest. Can't see us getting much, if anything on the road. Was Lynn's strong point last season.

Main concern is no back up for Lambo.

Next  up. How is Lewis, both  body and mind. Is it one bad one to many. Risky on 5.36

Kasper averaged 2.55, but comes in on a 4.00. Risky, but I think he can improve on 2.55. Will do well to average 4.00.

Ty did well with 6.67, he might maintain it, but I will be surprised if he can up it any. Same with TJ on 6.05, there was a big difference in his home and away averages. 

But as last season, it's how you finish, so hoping for a good season and a play off place. I said hoping :wink:

20 minutes ago, flagrag said:

Nicholls instead of Proctor anyone?

Definitely not for me Scott is well passed his best and his average is only going to go one way whereas I think Ty can easily up his 6.67 a bit, wouldn’t surprise me he finishes the year on close to a 7.00 as long as he can remain injury free.