British Speedway Forum
Greg

Kings Lynn 2019

15 minutes ago, TooMuchGrip said:

Ty Proctor confirmed as a 2019 Star.

Still looking good for 42.42 then.

The management really kept that one as a surprise didn't they? They might as well confirm MPT, Kerr, Riss & Jorgensen while they're at it.

Welcome back Ty.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well I never saw that coming!:o

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, foreverblue said:

If h lives here permanently surely it makes sense to ride here.

Until he moved to Monaco a year or so ago Nicki Pedersen lived in the uk for years without riding over here - Stevenage I think. Cited the ease of flying to various locations in europe for continental leagues and GPs as the reason for this

2 minutes ago, 89buttons said:

Until he moved to Monaco a year or so ago Nicki Pedersen lived in the uk for years without riding over here - Stevenage I think. Cited the ease of flying to various locations in europe for continental leagues and GPs as the reason for this

hasn't lived in the UK for a few years now, he's back in Denmark in a house he had built

1 hour ago, waytogo28 said:

We all know that the only "surprise" is whether or not NKI rides in the UK and for the Stars.

Not really, can assure you he isn't 

• Like 2

Was it only Proctor added to the confirmed starters list last night?

14 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Was it only Proctor added to the confirmed starters list last night?

Yep, the club needs to keep the media exposure and fans on the edge of their seats about top draw signings Kerr, MPT, Riss, Jorgensen :blink::rolleyes::lol:

What a team to get the ladies juices flowing and the men to get a rock on over :nono:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I think people are missing the point, if there is a benefit to this drip feeding news approach (and I’m not necessarily saying there is, but I’m keeping an open mind) then it’s not for the benefit of posters on here who think about speedway every day, but more those who stop thinking about it in October and start again in March and those who go occasionally or haven’t been yet. 

Also struggling to see why this team is so uninspiring and awful....all seven riders appeared in a team which comfortably finished top last year and although we’ve lost a heat leader it looks a competitive team in what is again a weaker league. 

Perhaps people wanted things freshening up with a few new faces and I can understand that.

Edited by Bagpuss
  • Like 3