British Speedway Forum
Greg

Kings Lynn 2019

1 hour ago, AlexBrady said:

I think the stars will make the play offs next season.

I know there’s plenty of people who’ll disagree - I’ll happily wager £50 with anyone who disagrees, losers money to the Ben fund - I’ll happily put my money where my mouth is ...... of course if it works both ways ......

You have more money than sense :D

• Like 1

Just now, BluPanther said:

You have more money than sense :D

Blind faith perhaps!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, AlexBrady said:

I know there’s plenty of people who’ll disagree - I’ll happily wager £50 with anyone who disagrees, losers money to the Ben fund - I’ll happily put my money where my mouth is ...... of course if it works both ways ......

How can you be so sure when you/we don't even know the starting 7

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, AlexBrady said:

Crikey that's brave.  If just 10 people take you up on this and you are proved wrong then you stand to lose £500. 

2 hours ago, Noodles said:

Crikey that's brave.  If just 10 people take you up on this and you are proved wrong then you stand to lose £500. 

I will restrict it to 10, but a worthy cause for the money to go to if anybody is happy to accept.

On 2/9/2019 at 10:22 AM, Skidder1 said:

So the much-maligned KL publicity machine manages to get the MPT announcement in the sports pages of today's top selling national tabloid!!  Good job.;)

Cant be that bad if you saw it . 

• Like 1

On 2/10/2019 at 10:20 AM, Badge said:

Bournemouth echo??:wink:

Believe it or not the Bournemouth Echo have also covered the MPT signing in today's edition!!!  Although not in the online version as yet!

Edited by Skidder1
  • Haha 1

On 2/10/2019 at 8:57 PM, hyderd said:

How can you be so sure when you/we don't even know the starting 7

Because we do.

23 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Because we do.

I really hope there is a rabbit out of the hat type of signing -with the remaining place to be filled I for at least one fresh face .

I will be hugely surprised if there any rabbit's in hats at KLS to be pulled out for 2019. No fresh faces I feel sure. Sadly.

35 minutes ago, waytogo28 said:

I will be hugely surprised if there any rabbit's in hats at KLS to be pulled out for 2019. No fresh faces I feel sure. Sadly.

Sadly I tend to agree 

1 hour ago, waytogo28 said:

Agree. As we had with Ty and MPT, they are/were not linked with any other team. It tells the story itself really, same with Kerr, Riss and TJ. 

I hope Neil's has agreed to help us out, but don't want a full season :t:

On Sunday, February 10, 2019 at 6:00 PM, AlexBrady said:

Why would anyone who supports another club in the Premiership bet against you?

I as a BV fan could agree to your £50 wager then watch (completely broken), as 'my' riders, several times during the season help your team qualify for the Play Offs (at their own teams' expense), by guesting for you...:D

Edited by mikebv
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, mikebv said:

I as a BV fan could agree to your £50 wager then watch (completely broken), as 'my' riders, several times during the season help your team qualify for the Play Offs (at their own teams' expense), by guesting for you...:D

That is the trouble with the guest system

44 minutes ago, mikebv said:

Guests don't always help their rival's cause!! 

• Like 1