British Speedway Forum
Greg

Kings Lynn 2019

18 hours ago, Haza said:

Definitely not  the way to announce the team to keep fans interested.

Madness when will the Lynn fans know there team ? maybe they will have the press day behind closed doors. This situation sums up British speedway at the moment, in the three years  in which  Chapman was  appointed how many statements has he made about his vision for the sport.?

Edited by Sidney the robin

Just in case anyone missed this in the small print of the press release 

Car Parking:
Field - Free Parking
Main car parks - £1.00

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

55 minutes ago, pubichair said:

Lewis Kerr according to the edp website 

Wow !!    what a surprise...…..     

I'm of the impression that this idea of keeping the team a secret,    is losing far more interest from the fans than it is generating ..

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, g13webb said:

I'm of the impression that this idea of keeping the team a secret,    is losing far more interest from the fans than it is generating ..

I didnt think you were aloud to have an opinion.?

• Haha 1

OMG they certainly know how to get the fans adrenalin flowing, had a sleepless night with the anticipation and was not disappointed.  Haven't been so excited since I got a pair of socks that didn't fit for Christmas

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Saving Iversen for last?  Don't know if I read too much into it but in the Tru Plant article for Ipswich, they mentioned they listed their help for 2019 as Jason Doyle and one other rider but didn't name them - someone for Lynn?

Edited by SPEEDY69

2 hours ago, g13webb said:

Totally agree! Why they want to do it this way is ridiculous but we have got 3 clowns running the club now so what do we expect lol 

• Thanks 1

When it comes to communicating with supporters, someone should point Mr Chapman to the Eastbourne website.

Maybe he will read the letter in the Speedway Star yesterday and will take note and act accordingly.

It has never been easier to communicate with fans.

With all the delays going on at King's Lynn regarding the team, I am genuinely now unsure who is riding for the Stars in 2019. Just how many riders have they named?

9 minutes ago, Richard Weston said:

When it comes to communicating with supporters, someone should point Mr Chapman to the Eastbourne website.

Maybe he will read the letter in the Speedway Star yesterday and will take note and act accordingly.

With all the delays going on at King's Lynn regarding the team, I am genuinely now unsure who is riding for the Stars in 2019. Just how many riders have they named?

Nearly all of them lol 

10 minutes ago, Richard Weston said:

So far the team is as follows

R. Lambert

T. Proctor

K. Anderson

M. Palm Toft

L. Kerr

That leaves 2 places remaining which will be T. Jorgensen and E. Riss

I don’t know what all the fuss is about.  Lynn fans KNOW Buster will only do things one way.... His Way.  Like it or lump.  

I don’t really care who is he the 7 and who ain’t. 

My MO won’t change.  Decent meeting, no sign of rain.  I’m there. Otherwise I won’t. 

5 minutes ago, semion said:

Decent meeting, no sign of rain.  I’m there. 

You'll be fine parking for free in the field too....bonus :D

• Haha 1

Is Buster the longest  going promoter in Speedway the only other one that comes to mind is at Wolverhampton     All the others Are changing more than you change your underwear  ?? 

4 hours ago, Star Lady said:

Just in case anyone missed this in the small print of the press release 

Car Parking:
Field - Free Parking
Main car parks - £1.00

He's got to get his money back feom Peterborough and Ipswich somewhere. May as well dump it on his long serving loyal supporters.

Things are really done in an abysmal manor when it comes to Keith Chapman. 

He's determined to drive people away from the sport :unsure:

• Thanks 1