British Speedway Forum
Greg

Kings Lynn 2019

And everyone is pleased Lewis Kerr is returning? this announcement seems to have been totally lost on this thread - most seem more interested in car park charges :o

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Haza said:

And everyone is pleased Lewis Kerr is returning? this announcement seems to have been totally lost on this thread - most seem more interested in car park charges :o

2 hours ago, Haza said:

£1 is peanuts don't know what people are whinging about ?? i certainly don't mind paying that when i go to watch the Aces twice this season !!

• Like 1

On 2/25/2019 at 12:35 PM, Haza said:

I'm pleased Lewis is returning, delighted in fact. Lets hope he has an injury free season and shows us what he is really capable of.

• Like 5

29 minutes ago, Bunce said:

I'm pleased Lewis is returning, delighted in fact. Lets hope he has an injury free season and shows us what he is really capable of.

100%..... Lewi so deserves a good season! 

• Like 1

Great to see Lewis back this season. If we as supporters can’t be happy that a local lad is in the team then god help us.

We should be singing what Spurs fans sing about Harry Kane

He’s one of our own

He’s one of our own

Lewis kerr

He’s one of our own

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Clive Ward said:

Great to see Lewis back this season. If we as supporters can’t be happy that a local lad is in the team then god help us.

He’s one of our own

He’s one of our own

Lewis kerr

He’s one of our own

We have Robert and Lewi, great to continue to have a team with 2 Norfolk riders in it :D Who doesn't want to support these two!!! 

2 hours ago, Clive Ward said:

He’s one of our own

He’s one of our own

Lewis kerr

He’s one of our own

Lewi Kerr...that Eastbourne rider :)

Only joking. 

Looking forward to seeing more of Lewi this year than in previous seasons.

Admired him since I saw him in his early days for the Young Stars.

7 minutes ago, Richard Weston said:

Lewi Kerr...that Eastbourne rider :)

Only joking. 

Looking forward to seeing more of Lewi this year than in previous seasons.

Admired him since I saw him in his early days for the Young Stars.

A really good gater and particularly  good at home away in the top 5 will be difficult for him be interesting to see how he copes.But you really have to admire Lewis what character and dedication he must have to comeback from those horrendous crashes good luck to him.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Clive Ward said:

He’s one of our own

He’s one of our own

Lewis kerr

He’s one of our own

Oh dear Clive, I know and agree where you are coming from, but not another anthem like that damn silly King's Lynn one we had last season. 

5 minutes ago, Tosh1218 said:

Any ideas on the last two riders

Its a total mystery - the suspense is palpable :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 hours ago, Clive Ward said:

He’s one of our own

He’s one of our own

Lewis kerr

He’s one of our own

Our even Norwich fans about Todd Cantwell  :party:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Tosh1218 said:

Any ideas on the last two riders

As a seventy year old,  I am so disillusioned by the delaying antics portrayed by the Kings Lynn promotions.   These sort of games use to be used in the playground at school, not by professional people trying to improvise added advertising.    This warp idea does nothing to generate ADDED interest, and  of the people I have spoken with they all say they are totally fed up being treated like kids.

The only people who can remember the names announced so far are die hard fans who could have guessed them from the start.   So you ask the question  'What's the point of it all ?? '.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, g13webb said:

As a seventy year old,  I am so disillusioned by the delaying antics portrayed by the Kings Lynn promotions.   These sort of games use to be used in the playground at school, not by professional people trying to improvise added advertising.    This warp idea does nothing to generate ADDED interest, and  of the people I have spoken with they all say they are totally fed up being treated like kids.

The only people who can remember the names announced so far are die hard fans who could have guessed them from the start.   So you ask the question  'What's the point of it all ?? '.  

My two teams are Lynn and Eastbourne.

What a contrast there is in the way the clubs communicate.

The Eastbourne website is well worth a look...full of information and regularly updated. Eastbourne fans are kept informed and you could tell they appreciated what is going on when the Eagles held their fans forum.

we knew the Eastbourne team a long, long while ago.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, g13webb said:

No bloody point at all, I feel pretty much the same - except it allows Buster to prove that He is the Main Man and what He Says Goes! I think he read it in a 1971 book called "How to Build Up Your Customer Base " - it's out of print now, just as the idea is. I like the second name - Neil Christian something ( it's so long ago I forget ).

But, to give Buster some credit he can pull sponsors out of hats it seems! Which self-help book did he learn that from?