British Speedway Forum
Greg

Kings Lynn 2019

2 hours ago, GWC said:

I should imagine the financial outlay to have a GP rider like Iversen is considerable so investing for the future with riders committed to the UK makes sense.

Completely agree with the comment regarding Ivensen / GP riders and the associated costs but investing in future UK committed riders? MPT, TJ & Proctor have largely hit their level, Kasper & Riss are using the UK while it suits and Lambert is only hanging around until he gets his full time GP place then he will be out like a shot. Not exactly visionary from Lynn.

On ‎3‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 10:34 AM, geoff58 said:

he's bent alright !! manchester council seen right through when he tried to get is slimey hands on b/vue in 2017 thank god !!

At no time did Buster want to take over Belle Vue. Instead, as chairman, he brought two interested parties to the table and it was down to them to satisfy the Council and BSPA which one was the most suitable. You need to be extremely careful in how you are labelling individuals on here, especially when you clearly don't know the facts.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Piccolo said:

At no time did Buster want to take over Belle Vue. Instead, as chairman, he brought two interested parties to the table and it was down to them to satisfy the Council and BSPA which one was the most suitable. You need to be extremely careful in how you are labelling individuals on here, especially when you clearly don't know the facts.

oh believe me i know the facts he wanted is grubby on hands b/vue for sure FACT !!

1 minute ago, geoff58 said:

oh believe me i know the facts he wanted is grubby on hands b/vue for sure FACT !!

they were 3 he was one of them FACT !!

2 hours ago, Piccolo said:

Irony award goes to.......

Almost 100% incorrect. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Sings4Speedway said:

Completely agree with the comment regarding Ivensen / GP riders and the associated costs but investing in future UK committed riders? MPT, TJ & Proctor have largely hit their level, Kasper & Riss are using the UK while it suits and Lambert is only hanging around until he gets his full time GP place then he will be out like a shot. Not exactly visionary from Lynn.

I’m afraid that is the level we are now at in the UK and if it means speedway clubs will survive then so be it.

Until we have more Lamberts coming through that is.

18 hours ago, Sings4Speedway said:

Of course Lambert ( R ) will be off like a shot when vastly better financial pastures firmly beckon! As would any of us in respect of our work prospects. Naturally Riss hopes to do much the same. Natural process of ambition. the same goes for Holder J. and Kurtz B. I am amazed that someone of the ability of Doyle still rides here. It is not misplaced loyalty I am sure as he is an astute businessman who knows his worth! The UK is nowadays no more than a stepping stone.

• Like 4

Good to see Lewis came through his first meeting ok. Scored 6 as did Kasper. helps blow a few cobwebs off.

Lewis 1,1,1, T/EX, 3...… 6

Kasper 0,1,2,1,2...… 6

Edited by Bald Bloke
  • Like 1

TJ  2-3-3-0   Lewis 3-3-1-3-2.  MPT. 1-2-1-2

TJ and Lewis both going well at Redcar,  Tofty not so well

I know it’s only two meetings but Lewis is starting to prove his doubters wrong.

Edited by Clive Ward
  • Like 3

Lewis was superb today at Redcar - would not be too worried about Tofty though.

• Like 2

Panthers let Cookie go, could not agree contract. Who next for the Panthers? Niels?

6 minutes ago, Potman said:

Panthers let Cookie go, could not agree contract. Who next for the Panthers? Niels?

Looking like Kacper Gromolski . He is asking for a UK mechanic.

Edited by Bald Bloke

If it was Niels and I would be amazed if it was I’d be gutted.

Can't be at P&P because of work,but just seen a few pics on twitter and must say i like the look of the team kevlars.Very smart,nice to see being it's a team sport.

Yep kevs and bikes look great. Scott Campos to cover as TM for a few matches while Dale recovers from a virus.