British Speedway Forum
Greg

Kings Lynn 2019

1 minute ago, waytogo28 said:

Rumours and Fake News abound when the truth is denied to the people.

Rumours and fake news abound when certain posters are determined the rubbish stir ;)

People saying we’re the second worst team in the league yet the only change from the start of last year is Riss for Iversen. Iversen hardly rode last year and when he did he was inconsistent and only had a couple of good meetings. Riss has proved his ability and consistency so for me the stars will be fine once they are firing and in the swing of things. Olly Allen should be the stars manager for the mean time in the absence of Dale and once things are all smooth Kings Lynn will be Play off contenders all the way for me.

Edited by MParkins52

Thinking ahead.  What average would Stefan Neilson be on for The Premiership ?  Think that boy is in for a big, overdue season.  Was the Lynn Mascot for good few years.  Lived near Watton back in those days

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, semion said:

Thinking ahead.  What average would Stefan Neilson be on for The Premiership ?  Think that boy is in for a big, overdue season.  Was the Lynn Mascot for good few years.  Lived near Watton back in those days

In the last( final) green sheet averages on 22.11.18 he was listed at 3.64. I suppose he will get a small reduction of 2.5%.

I don't know if that would be his starting ave this season though. Or it would be a converted championship average ?

Edited by Bald Bloke

58 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

In the last( final) green sheet averages on 22.11.18 he was listed at 3.64. I suppose he will get a small reduction of 2.5%.

I don't know if that would be his starting ave this season though. Or it would be a converted championship average ?

You need to zoom in a bit Bald Bloke it's 3.67:D.In my original team i put out way back i wanted Nielsen in,seemed a steel on his average.But we have what we have and you have to give them all a few matches before we can suggest making any changes.

Ha. I wrote it down as 3.67 so I got it right as well :icon_smile_clown:. Agree about giving them a chance, it's only fair. But (in Matt Ford mode) i'd swap him for Kasper tomorrow:P

13 hours ago, g13webb said:

I wasn't one who laughed at the suggestion.  My immediate thoughts were Andersen was included so he could compete his number of meetings to verify  his true low average , thus creating the opportunity to bring in a second heat leader.      But that was me being positive.... 

But why would Lynn spend so much time giving Andersen fitness training, team building if they were to drop him at the first chance.    So am thinking now he is in for the duration, liking it or not...   

Doesnt matter how few points Andersen scores - unless the 2019 are different to last year no non British rider can have an average below 4 for team building purposes

Changes and already and rumours nice to see this place has not changed .

Let's all get behind Kasper Anderson and give him a chance to score a few points. He is a young man who can only get better. 

All riders at his level do improve, some just a little - some to a reasonable level and others become international class.  I don't see many signs of huge potential or improvement despite Kasper's tender years.

1 hour ago, waytogo28 said:

All riders at his level do improve, some just a little - some to a reasonable level and others become international class.  I don't see many signs of huge potential or improvement despite Kasper's tender years.

I remember nki riding for Lynn under waggy aged 19. Looked similar but learned his trade at Newport and gradually became a fantastic rider. 

1 hour ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

I remember nki riding for Lynn under waggy aged 19. Looked similar but learned his trade at Newport and gradually became a fantastic rider. 

For me, PUK became a different rider and fulfilled his potential while riding for Wolves.

Worryingly the Lynn boys didn't score too many points at Sheffield today.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, mrss said:

Things can only get better 

7 hours ago, mrss said:

Let's all get behind Kasper Anderson and give him a chance to score a few points. He is a young man who can only get better. 

I do hope the lad goes well. He just looks tense on the bike to me. I'd like nothing more for him to score some points and if he averaged his assessed 4.0 he will have done well for me. It might be a bit early for him in the Prem, but I hope not.  

41 minutes ago, mrss said:

Early days though, lets see what tomorrow brings.

I did post my concerns about this team ages ago, and I will stand by that, but hope i'm proved wrong big time :t:  

Edited by Bald Bloke