British Speedway Forum
Greg

Kings Lynn 2019

17 hours ago, Trees said:

So go onto the Stars website, you aren't that bothered anyway are you?

Am I not ? Well your totally wrong there -even if I don’t attend I’m always follow meetings on updates that’s if I no when meetings on - sadly blocking people for having an opinion that’s not club policy  ( my way or the highway policy applies for fans as well as riders it seems )does nothing but isolate fans and put fans off even more - but there you go 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Haza said:

Am I not ? Well your totally wrong there -even if I don’t attend I’m always follow meetings on updates that’s if I no when meetings on - sadly blocking people for having an opinion that’s not club policy  ( my way or the highway policy applies for fans as well as riders it seems )does nothing but isolate fans and put fans off even more - but there you go 

Just go to the website and print out the fixture list, look on edp24, Lynn News website etc. You're just annoyed about being blocked, start a new twitter account if u are that bothered, easy exercise that is!

2 hours ago, Trees said:

Just go to the website and print out the fixture list, look on edp24, Lynn News website etc. You're just annoyed about being blocked, start a new twitter account if u are that bothered, easy exercise that is!

I think you miss the point.

Clubs should make it easy to find out these things. In all honesty they should make it impossible to miss in these days of social media. 

No one, fans or newbies should have to search for fixtures.

11 minutes ago, Star Lady said:

Clubs should make it easy to find out these things. In all honesty they should make it impossible to miss in these days of social media. 

But surely if you wanted to know the fixtures common sense would tell you to look on the official Kings Lynn speedway website.I'm sure even the newbies would start there if they really wanted to know the fixtures.He's got a bee in his bonnet and he won't let it go i'm afraid.He knows when the fixtures are.

Anyway,well done to Robert on his first Gp semi final.A pretty good achievement i think 8pts and a semi final he should be proud of himself.

Edited by tellboy

3 hours ago, tellboy said:

Anyway,well done to Robert on his first Gp semi final.A pretty good achievement i think 8pts and a semi final he should be proud of himself.

And Yes! Well done, we should all be proud of him too.

• Like 1

Robert will come good, there is very little doubt about that. Last nights performance and the riders he beat shows that. It’s just a matter of time. 

However at the moment he is misfiring and below him we have three second strings and three reserves. We need at least one rider from those two groups to step things up along with Robert getting back to his best if we are to have a chance of top four. 

1 hour ago, Bagpuss said:

Robert will come good, there is very little doubt about that. Last nights performance and the riders he beat shows that. It’s just a matter of time. 

However at the moment he is misfiring and below him we have three second strings and three reserves. We need at least one rider from those two groups to step things up along with Robert getting back to his best if we are to have a chance of top four. 

Looked comfortable and that he belongs in GP company and will only get better Im sure

He also had the pleasure of meeting the Massif mini tour at the airport and mustve been upgraded as ended up next one of us :lol:

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, Star Lady said:

You don't have to search, u go to the Stars website and click on fixtures,. hardly difficult, you can also go onto the BSPA website and look at upcoming fixtures, in this day and age that's not difficult, is it?

8 hours ago, Trees said:

You don't have to search, u go to the Stars website and click on fixtures,. hardly difficult, you can also go onto the BSPA website and look at upcoming fixtures, in this day and age that's not difficult, is it?

You're still missing the point but hey ho all is well and good in the world of speedway so why does it need to tell people that it's there. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Star Lady said:

hey ho all is well and good in the world of speedway

Let's add "In the now tiny pond of UK speedway, he ho all is well and good". They will go on believing that, as in the old saying " there's none as blind as those that cannot see". And those that cannot bear to listen.

As for those people who hardly know speedway from tiddlywinks, how do they think of searching for the Stars website? Few newbies to the sport are likely to do that.

Edited by waytogo28
correction

2 hours ago, waytogo28 said:

Let's add "In the now tiny pond of UK speedway, he ho all is well and good". They will go on believing that, as in the old saying " there's none as blind as those that cannot see". And those that cannot bear to listen.

As for those people who hardly know speedway from tiddlywinks, how do they think of searching for the Stars website? Few newbies to the sport are likely to do that.

People with just half a brain cell would Google King's Lynn speedway if they were interested in going.This would be where the majority would search for most things,or any other search engine it's not just limited to Google.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, tellboy said:

People with just half a brain cell would Google King's Lynn speedway if they were interested in going.This would be where the majority would search for most things,or any other search engine it's not just limited to Google.

People would still need to know about it (where, when etc) before they became interested in going!!

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

People would still need to know about it (where, when etc) before they became interested in going!!

Like most things,you only become interested in things mainly through friends and family.I think most things i like has been through this channel anyway.So in the main people become interested in this way,the rest you can find on the website:)

3 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

Someone who actually gets it !!!:approve:

just a shame it's a Poole fan:D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Star Lady said:

Someone who actually gets it !!!:approve:

just a shame it's a Poole fan:D

I get it also - sadly some wear blinkers that see no wrong in speedway in this country or KL speedway - only in speedway in GB are  fans pushed away and basically not wanted and are isolated for having an opinion other than club policy in any other business this wouldn’t happen- so tonight I will be watching Ipswich v Wolves on BT rather than attending a meeting at KL ( I took your advice Trees and looked on the KL website )so I no there is a meeting tonight