British Speedway Forum
Greg

Kings Lynn 2019

12 minutes ago, Star Lady said:

Any news on who is replacing Lewis Kerr?

Can be nothing other than RR

So with Riss out with a broken collar, Proctor looking like a amateur and shutting over off half way down the back straight changes are needed. From what I was told tonight Iversen has been asked but would miss possible 8 meetings due to Sweden commitments any thoughts? Lebedevs?

Does there come a point when one doesn’t give a flying ( fill in the missing word) anymore ?

• Haha 1

On 3/9/2019 at 7:53 AM, Bagpuss said:

with the stars seriously under performing in some areas Proctor on 6.29 and Kerr on 4.81 gives 11.10points to play with.

How about cookie on approx 7 leaving 4.1ish for another?

2 hours ago, semion said:

Does there come a point when one doesn’t give a flying ( fill in the missing word) anymore ?

Fudge ;)

12 hours ago, 1984Star said:

So with Riss out with a broken collar, Proctor looking like a amateur and shutting over off half way down the back straight changes are needed. From what I was told tonight Iversen has been asked but would miss possible 8 meetings due to Sweden commitments any thoughts? Lebedevs?

They need to do something. It was clear at the beginning of the season Lynn had no back up for Robert, add to that Ty and Lewis average this season and TJ is only averaging 4 points away, we are in the excrement. 

59 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

They need to do something. It was clear at the beginning of the season Lynn had no back up for Robert, add to that Ty and Lewis average this season and TJ is only averaging 4 points away, we are in the excrement. 

There is/was hope that the others would step up to the plate, it does happen, and they have at times but not consistently, I mean we were 10 points up at heat 10 last night so good points had been scored again the Pirates, I think it was partly Erik's crash and the drying out of the track so more to Poole's liking that put paid to our advantage.   It's difficult!

30 minutes ago, Trees said:

There is/was hope that the others would step up to the plate, it does happen, and they have at times but not consistently, I mean we were 10 points up at heat 10 last night so good points had been scored again the Pirates, I think it was partly Erik's crash and the drying out of the track so more to Poole's liking that put paid to our advantage.   It's difficult!

Difficult?? Looked like a complete collapse to me .

We're are poor poor side. Was always going to be. 

With Kerr and Andersen replacing Iversen and S.Lambert we were always in trouble. 

Simon wasn't great away but he certainly could score points at home. 

Not only is there poor racing at the AFA, we're struggling to get wins. 

With Nicholls and Bates joining the Panthers Buster has put his main club firm favourites for the wooden spoon. 

33 minutes ago, Trees said:

Wow, find any excuses possible. It was Riss's 5th ride of the night when he crashed, made no difference what so ever. At most he'd of had 1 other ride to which had he won we'd of still lost the meeting being 12 points up. 

Trees, admit it, we're rubbish

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

Wow, find any excuses possible. It was Riss's 5th ride of the night when he crashed, made no difference what so ever. At most he'd of had 1 other ride to which had he won we'd of still lost the meeting being 12 points up. 

Trees, admit it, we're rubbish

Don't forget Andersen would have had 1 less ride:D

It’s the inconsistency which does your head in. We’ve lost twice at home to Poole yet beaten them away. Got a draw at P’boro when other more fancied sides have lost. Taken four points from the league leaders after a first night hiding. Performed well at Wolves before falling away at the end and doing the opposite at Belle Vue. There’s a half decent side in there trying to get out but with each defeat it feels we are less and less likely to see it. 

Would be daft to drop Kerr now he’s dropped to reserve but Proctor and Andersen could have no complaints if they were culled. There must be a couple of second division riders who fit and would do a better job, riders like Pickering, Jensen, Stewart, Douglas, Mountain ie even unfancied names like Wethers, Mountain or Ayres could do no worse in the right position. 

Edited by Bagpuss
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

It’s the inconsistency which does your head in. We’ve lost twice at home to Poole yet beaten them away. Got a draw at P’boro when other more fancied sides have lost. Taken four points from the league leaders after a first night hiding. Performed well at Wolves before falling away at the end and doing the opposite at Belle Vue. There’s a half decent side in there trying to get out but with each defeat it feels we are less and less likely to see it. 

Would be daft to drop Kerr now he’s dropped to reserve but Proctor and Andersen could have no complaints if they were culled. There must be a couple of second division riders who fit and would do a better job, riders like Pickering, Jensen, Stewart, Douglas, Mountain ie even unfancied names like Wethers, Mountain or Ayres could do no worse in the right position. 

You'll be claiming Poole have a proper, well prepared race track next!!?:rofl:

Think there will be some happy Lynn fans later and some uproar from Peterborough fans