British Speedway Forum
Greg

Kings Lynn 2019

2 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

Think there will be some happy Lynn fans later and some uproar from Peterborough fans 

Is Scott riding for Kings Lynn now?

10 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

Think there will be some happy Lynn fans later and some uproar from Peterborough fans 

Why.........?

Please tell us.

Well cook said he has received that phone call, heard lynn  will be making signings. Put 2+2 together and I probably have 7. But will wait and see 

8 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

Well cook said he has received that phone call, heard lynn  will be making signings. Put 2+2 together and I probably have 7. But will wait and see 

Ipswich and Harris to Lynn just that feeling 

1 minute ago, Phil The Ace said:

IF that happens, and Cookie is at the Showground next Monday riding for Lynn, it could well be the straw that broke the camels back for many Panthers fans...

• Like 2

I sincerely hope Cookie has a premiership place, he is flying and needs to be riding more, but I feel for the Peterborough fans as they have been shafted big time, before season started I thought they had named a cracking team and it was dismantled. Having 1 guy own 3 teams is crazy.

• Like 3

Ellis Perks   just posted on instagram basically confirming he’s signed for a prem club. Big news coming later. Can only assume it will be at reserve for Lynn ? 

Edited by Gasser90
Spelling

8 minutes ago, Gasser90 said:

Ellis Perks   just posted on instagram basically confirming he’s signed for a prem club. Big news coming later. Can only assume it will be at reserve for Lynn ? 

He already rides NL and Championship . I though you were not allowed to ride in three leagues this season ? maybe he is ditching a team . Awful signing for Lynn if true .

Edited by ProudtobeaBrummie

3 minutes ago, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

He already rides NL and Championship . You are not allowed to ride in three leagues this season.

Unless it's in the interest of the sport of course ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

He might drop NL

So what are well looking at cook, perks, another

For

Proctor Andersen and jorgensen

You think it will be a triple change ? Buster has had a busy weekend ! 

3 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

He might drop NL

So what are well looking at cook, perks, another

For

Proctor Andersen and jorgensen

Has to drop the Cubs i suspect but Perks has never lacked ambition so would think the NL would be dropped like a stone given the opportunity arising. 

Or is perks for somebody else????

• Haha 1