British Speedway Forum
Greg

Kings Lynn 2019

7 minutes ago, Gasser90 said:

I’ve been told that Andersen has been sacked already but they have asked him to ride at pboro on Monday anayway if I was him I would tell them to pi** off ! 

Didnt Peterborough do the same a few years back? Sacked people half way through the meeting. 

7 minutes ago, Gasser90 said:

I’ve been told that Andersen has been sacked already but they have asked him to ride at pboro on Monday anayway if I was him I would tell them to pi** off ! 

Or he could be grown up about it and score some points to earn some money, get some confidence and perhaps put himself in the shop window. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Or he could be grown up about it and score some points to earn some money, get some confidence and perhaps put himself in the shop window. 

And to be fair to him. Last time he rode at Peterborough he got paid 10 I think ? He obviously likes it there 

• Like 1

Last thing I heard is that Andersen had a wrist injury before last Monday Together with R/R for Proctor who probably rode after the late withdrawal oF  Kerr      Seen nothing OFFICIAL

yet also anything about COOK. come to that.

3 hours ago, therefused said:

Didnt Peterborough do the same a few years back? Sacked people half way through the meeting. 

Emil Grondall was sacked at the interval of Panthers v Newcastle a few years ago.

3 hours ago, therefused said:

Didn't Lynn sack Gomolski  before he'd even ridden a race?

• Like 1

All a bit childish, no? 

24 minutes ago, Noodles said:

Didn't Lynn sack Gomolski  before he'd even ridden a race?

Yeah, your point being? 

5 hours ago, Gasser90 said:

What and risk a months ban for withholding his services. I know he's young but I think he is grown up enough to understand the situation. He will want to improve his bank balance on Monday and try his best. Not worth doing any other really. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, tellboy said:

What and risk a months ban for withholding his services. I know he's young but I think he is grown up enough to understand the situation. He will want to improve his bank balance on Monday and try his best. Not worth doing any other really. 

Could be that even the boss of bosses would not risk having Cooke riding at Petertborough

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, wealdstone said:

Could be that even the boss of bosses would not risk having Cooke riding at Petertborough

Or just that the new averages dont come in till the 1st june

• Like 6

Well do folks really believe King's Lynn could get Cook on board?If he was to come on a 7 he could be a straight a straight swap for Proctor in 6 days time.Or does it all depend on how long Riss will be out for.If he is out for a period and you got Cook in for him you would have to make a double change.This would then be the end of Kasper i assume.But you could bring in a Starke or Nielsen for him which isn't bad at all.

If we could get Cook and Starke in for Proctor and Andersen we’d have no reason to fear anyone and ought to be title challengers. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

My money is on Simon Lambert 

You might well be right, given the past adoration of him by the promotion - but I hope you lose your money ( nothing personal! ) 

• Haha 1