British Speedway Forum
Greg

Kings Lynn 2019

If Cook signs for Kings Lynn after his departure from Panthers Chapman will be hounded out of Peteborough 

3 hours ago, waytogo28 said:

You might well be right, given the past adoration of him by the promotion - but I hope you lose your money ( nothing personal! ) 

With Simon being local and having a lot of friends etc., in the area, he definitely puts extra bums on seats, does a very good job, especially around the AFA, and a more loyal clubman would be hard to find.

For me, I'd like to see him back in the side......just my opinion.

3 hours ago, Flappy said:

If Cook signs for Kings Lynn after his departure from Panthers Chapman will be hounded out of Peteborough 

With a hide almost as thick as a rhinoceros Buster will not notice externally ( but internally will be far from amused I am sure ).  He does deserve the boos though as if it does all come about, it seems as if the sponsorship spat was a cover for something else.  Roost ruling no doubt!

I hope that now Buster has found the way to turn the manure at Alwalton into a racetrack - please let it be repeated at Saddlebow Rd. We deserve such racing as Thursday turned out to be.

1 hour ago, Mimmo said:

With Simon being local and having a lot of friends etc., in the area, he definitely puts extra bums on seats, does a very good job, especially around the AFA, and a more loyal clubman would be hard to find.

For me, I'd like to see him back in the side......just my opinion.

I hope Simon Lambert isn't coming back to he Stars team. He has had his best years . There must be some one better.

If Simon Lambert coming back (yet again) means we get Craig Cook, would that would be acceptable?

Erik will be out for a while so we have to replace him anyway. Kasper struggling and not up to the job this early in his career.

Not sure why Erik would need to be replaced, collarbones aren’t normally long term injuries and once we strengthen up in other areas R/R will become a better option. 

7 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Not sure why Erik would need to be replaced, collarbones aren’t normally long term injuries and once we strengthen up in other areas R/R will become a better option. 

Where do you think Stars will strengthen? Proctor the obvious one to drop on form this season, Lewi hit and miss. Those two to be shown the door? Who can we get in to improve the Stars?

Edited by TooMuchGrip
typo

If Erik is out for a short while, any replacement for him should be short term injury replacement until he is fit. He is one of the better riders in the team who we can't afford to lose. 

Permanent replacements need to be for those under performing....

3 minutes ago, TooMuchGrip said:

Where do you think Stars will strengthen? Proctor the obvious one to drop on form this season, Lewi hit and miss. Those two to be shown the door? Who can we get in to improve the Stars?

Proctor and Andersen out. Kerr about to drop to reserve so would persevere with him and sign a decent partner for him, not Simon Lambert. Other signing a strong number two, the one talked about since Thursday would be good. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

He had it plated yesterday I believe,  so maybe 3-4 weeks from now?

2 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

Proctor and Andersen out. Kerr about to drop to reserve so would persevere with him and sign a decent partner for him, not Simon Lambert. Other signing a strong number two, the one talked about since Thursday would be good. 

Looks like we may have to wait and see about Kerr.Just seen on the updates at Eastbourne the ambulance is out for Kerr,just hoping he is not injured,if he is i hope it isn't too bad.This is the last thing Kerr needs.

Edit: Kerr has walked into the ambulance,but a county ambulance has arrived,fingers crossed for Kerr.

Edited by tellboy

Good young rider with a British passport just signed for Glasgow Connor Bailey would of been a good reserve for us only just turned 16 too. Also how do we know cook has not had the call from Poland ? As it just says he has had a call have not seen anywhere where it’s says it’s our league. 

10 minutes ago, lynnboy said:

Good young rider with a British passport just signed for Glasgow Connor Bailey would of been a good reserve for us only just turned 16 too. Also how do we know cook has not had the call from Poland ? As it just says he has had a call have not seen anywhere where it’s says it’s our league. 

Good point re Cook,i'm just going on what was rumoured earlier in the week.Now with Cook apparently telling us more news on Tuesday and Lynn not making any changes until after Mondays match puts further fuel on the fire:D.But with Kerr's injury tonight who knows,still hoping everything is just precaution with Kerr though.

Lets hope Lewis is ok.He's had more than his fair share of bad ones lately.

• Like 1