British Speedway Forum
Greg

Kings Lynn 2019

35 minutes ago, kelvinht said:

I hope that's the plan. Love watching Riss, no way would we not want him back in the team once fit. You have to wonder if Riss not injured in first place that it would have been a different change to get Cook in

cook for Proctor and keep Andersen, or cook for Proctor and starkey / Ryan douglas for Kerr running r/r until Erik returns would have made for a stronger team

51 minutes ago, kelvinht said:

I hope that's the plan. Love watching Riss, no way would we not want him back in the team once fit. You have to wonder if Riss not injured in first place that it would have been a different change to get Cook in

I suspect they would have had to wait until after next Monday’s home meeting to get Cook in had Riss not been injured. 

20 minutes ago, castrolargh said:

cook for Proctor and keep Andersen, or cook for Proctor and starkey / Ryan douglas for Kerr running r/r until Erik returns would have made for a stronger team

R/R for Riss would not be good I think, he's 4th in our averages. 

With a full redeclaration you would need special dispensation if you wish to reintroduce Riss

I wonder if you would get that?...... ;)

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

With a full redeclaration you would need special dispensation if you wish to reintroduce Riss

Just move him to another Buster track.  Seems the way to do things this year!

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Does this rule still exist in the regulations? I ask because it seems List is being reintroduced at Scunthorpe. Surely the two men at the top won’t be bending the rules to suit their clubs.....

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Does this rule still exist in the regulations? I ask because it seems List is being reintroduced at Scunthorpe. Surely the two men at the top won’t be bending the rules to suit their clubs.....

Im not 100% certain Baggy and even if it did there was always the 'permission of the MC' caveat built in 

To be fair given the fact that Riss is currently injured rather than simply being dropped could be grounds for agreement anyway

Id much rather Riss joins the Witches mind :P

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Im not 100% certain Baggy and even if it did there was always the 'permission of the MC' caveat built in 

To be fair given the fact that Riss is currently injured rather than simply being dropped could be grounds for agreement anyway

Id much rather Riss joins the Witches mind :P

Bellego for Riss? Nothing would surprise me this year :D

• Like 1

Not sure Ippo and name Riss work that well together.  Look how they messed one up last season. :rolleyes:

• Confused 1

10 hours ago, NeilWatson said:

X 1.5

I thought it was divided by 1.5 for cl to pl

times 1.5 for pl to cl

Delighted with cook he’s awesome at lynn usually but hoping lambert is just a temporary signing until Erik back 

Hopefully the Cook signing will give fresh impetus to the others.  Maybe they will get dragged along with him.  Something needs to happen to spark the season into life.

As for Rambo Lambo,  is this really the best we can do ? 

34 minutes ago, pubichair said:

Delighted with cook he’s awesome at lynn usually but hoping lambert is just a temporary signing until Erik back 

No way that Riss will fit in place of S Lambert and if there a better 3 point option than Lambert why not name him now.....

So what are the likely moves after new averages come into force? Will there be scope to replace either Proctor or Jorgensen with Riss and bring in a stronger number seven? Presumably the team average will drop a fair bit. 

Will Cook have to remove all of his sponsors from his equipment and riding suit?

Edited by Barrow Boy 2
  • Haha 2