British Speedway Forum
Greg

Kings Lynn 2019

3 hours ago, kelvinht said:

Why would NKI miss 8 matches? 

Thought the reason for moving to Monday and Thursday stopped international clashes?

I read it somewhere, but I can't remember where. It said Lynn had been I contact with NKI, but he would miss around 8 meetings. I hope it's wrong, but deffo read it.

It was 2 or  3 weeks ago. It might of been in the free paper they have in Lynn. There's a speedway section in there. My brain ain't what it used to be :)

Edited by Bald Bloke

1 hour ago, Bald Bloke said:

I read it somewhere, but I can't remember where. It said Lynn had been I contact with NKI, but he would miss around 8 meetings. I hope it's wrong, but deffo read it.

It was 2 or  3 weeks ago. It might of been in the free paper they have in Lynn. There's a speedway section in there. My brain ain't what it used to be :)

I put it on here after our last home meeting. Was talking to Buster he said that he had been in contact with NKI, but he would miss 8 Thursday meetings due to swedish commitments.

11 hours ago, lynnboy said:

Now that is what I call a team !! 

Mr Thrower the team managers job awaits  you ! 

Drop the h from my name:wink: and I will take the job:D

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, 1984Star said:

I put it on here after our last home meeting. Was talking to Buster he said that he had been in contact with NKI, but he would miss 8 Thursday meetings due to swedish commitments.

That's the one. I knew i read it somewhere :t:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, 1984Star said:

So the Premiership has Mondays and Thursdays as their fixed race nights but other countries can still take priority on those days! So exactly why do we bother with fixed race nights? 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Chris116 said:

So the Premiership has Mondays and Thursdays as their fixed race nights but other countries can still take priority on those days! So exactly why do we bother with fixed race nights? 

not sure they have priority, but as Niels has the bookings already in place i'm guessing they DO take priority for him

23 hours ago, Chris116 said:

I can only think that because certain promoters didn't take the chance last year the agreement has gone, shame eh but who can blame Sweden ........

• Sad 1

Riss has pulled out of the GP qualifier at Glasgow this evening, obviously not ready to return from injury just yet. 

On 6/6/2019 at 9:14 PM, pubichair said:

Robert lambert has been poor this season!    

He's got a lot on his plate, don't think he expected the GPs quite so soon. He's having to rely totally on those around him to sort his machinery.  He may be missing Dale's presence too. I'm hoping Dale will be back in the pits soon sharing his support and knowledge!

I had wondered if he is spreading himself a bit thin this year.....he didn’t make the best of starts to the season in the three main leagues and as well as those he is now doing World U21, SoN, GP’s, GP qualifying and has the Euros to come. That’s an awful lot of travelling around and country hopping and must be very difficult to keep fresh. That said I’m sure he will come good again. 

Edited by Bagpuss
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

I had wondered if he is spreading himself a bit thin this year.....he didn’t make the best of starts to the season in the three main leagues and as well as those he is now doing World U21, SoN, GP’s, GP qualifying and has the Euros to come. That’s an awful lot of travelling around and country hopping and must be very difficult to keep fresh. That said I’m sure he will come good again. 

Enjoy it while you can, i was recently told he's not doing the UK next year ....

57 minutes ago, Trees said:

He's got a lot on his plate, don't think he expected the GPs quite so soon. He's having to rely totally on those around him to sort his machinery.  He may be missing Dale's presence too. I'm hoping Dale will be back in the pits soon sharing his support and knowledge!

52 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

that's no excuse imo! 

53 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Enjoy it while you can, i was recently told he's not doing the UK next year ....

Would come as absolutely no surprise.