British Speedway Forum
Greg

Kings Lynn 2019

46 minutes ago, pubichair said:

that's no excuse imo! 

Not an excuse, but a reason. Anyway as somebody who only ever posts negativity and moaning at least you’ll have to find somebody else to whinge about if (when) Lambert drops the UK next year. 

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, pubichair said:

that's no excuse imo! 

Have you tried all that travelling? If he had give up the UK this season you would have probably been having a go then.

At the moment in British speedway you have to enjoy the riders like these as not many will race here anymore. Whilst he has had a poorish season by his standards I like many others still enjoy watching him race. 

• Like 2

I also enjoying watching R Lambert race, and British speedway will be all he poorer as a spectacle without him.

• Like 5

They say a week’s a long time in Politics.  Who knows what will be left in Speedway terms come next April

4 hours ago, pubichair said:

that's no excuse imo! 

Good enough for me, I love him in our team whether he's on top form or not .... 

5 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

Not an excuse, but a reason. Anyway as somebody who only ever posts negativity and moaning at least you’ll have to find somebody else to whinge about if (when) Lambert drops the UK next year. 

1 hour ago, Trees said:

Good enough for me, I love him in our team whether he's on top form or not .... 

Can have an opinion of him whether you like it or not! I’m not a lick arse like most of lynn fans!  Oh and btw I wouldn’t careless if he drops uk next year

5 hours ago, tellboy said:

Have you tried all that travelling? If he had give up the UK this season you would have probably been having a go then.

At the moment in British speedway you have to enjoy the riders like these as not many will race here anymore. Whilst he has had a poorish season by his standards I like many others still enjoy watching him race. 

Watching him get beat by crap riders ? My job doesn’t entail me to travel around the world but if it did still wouldn’t make excuses if I was performing badly in it! 

10 minutes ago, pubichair said:

Can have an opinion of him whether you like it or not! I’m not a lick arse like most of lynn fans!  Oh and btw I wouldn’t careless if he drops uk next year

You couldn't care to much for UK speedway then if you couldn't care less about seeing another good rider leave these shores.

Just because people like seeing him race and feel he is good for British speedway doesn't make them lick arses.

9 minutes ago, pubichair said:

Watching him get beat by crap riders ? My job doesn’t entail me to travel around the world but if it did still wouldn’t make excuses if I was performing badly in it! 

Yeah right.That's not really good to call any riders crap,have you had a go on a bike?I haven't really heard him make any excuses.I take your the best at your job.

5 minutes ago, tellboy said:

You couldn't care to much for UK speedway then if you couldn't care less about seeing another good rider leave these shores.

Just because people like seeing him race and feel he is good for British speedway doesn't make them lick arses.

Yeah right.That's not really good to call any riders crap,have you had a go on a bike?I haven't really heard him make any excuses.I take your the best at your job.

British speedway has shot itself in the foot over the years! Why does it matter if I’ve had a go on a bike?  My job has nothing to do with speedway. Never said lambert was crap just overrated at what level he’s at now 

23 minutes ago, pubichair said:

No you’re not a lick arse, just an arse. 

And yes you can have an opinion but if it’s a loads of cobblers as it usually is then expect people on a forum to pick it apart. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

And yes you can have an opinion but if it’s a loads of cobblers as it usually is then expect people on a forum to pick it apart. 

'pubichair' knows all about being a lick arse I guess ha

Well done Lambo, Cookie and NKI. I add him because of his loyalty to the Stars ;)

Always next year Holder :P

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Trees said:

To close for comfort :P

8 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

If it’s load of cobblers apparently then why do you always quote me!?  If I want to have an opinion and you don’t like it just ignore it but I’m gonna still  post!  Ive got as much right as anybody else 

On ‎6‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 12:27 AM, Trees said:

I love arse

Edited by pubichair