British Speedway Forum
Greg

Kings Lynn 2019

12 minutes ago, pubichair said:

If it’s load of cobblers apparently then why do you always quote me!?  If I want to have an opinion and you don’t like it just ignore it but I’m gonna still  post!  Ive got as much right as anybody else 

You don’t get this forum thing do you :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bagpuss said:

You don’t get this forum thing do you :D

looks like you signed an inform rider in craig cook looking forward to seeing him at poole on Thursday weather permitting of coarse :t:

1 hour ago, pubichair said:

Don’t be judgemental! Bitc#h 

Judging by your name, thought it was quite funny, mwahhhh  I wonder who you are .......

5 hours ago, pubichair said:

Don’t be judgemental! Bitc#h 

Bit harsh that... coming from a curly one:blink:

• Like 1

On ‎6‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 8:37 AM, Trees said:

Judging by your name, thought it was quite funny, mwahhhh  I wonder who you are .......

i`m a human lol

Speedway clearly is becoming so devoid of interest ( even off track between matches ) that only "the crack" counts.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, waytogo28 said:

Speedway clearly is becoming so devoid of interest ( even off track between matches ) that only "the crack" counts.

Oh that's pants!

• Like 1

True investigative "journalism" on the Forum, we always get to the bottom of the matter. And in the British winter, we always go Down Under!

So another away defeat last night and no point despite only needing a shared heat 15. With only away trips to Belle Vue, Swindon, Wolves and Poole x 2 left it looks highly unlikely that an away win will be achieved this season. Even winning the rest of our home meetings probably wouldn’t be enough to finish top four. 

Unfortunately I feel that the club has taken far too long to replace Proctor and while Cook was a good signing the injury to Riss came at an awful time and unfortunately Lewis has taken several matches to get going after dropping to reserve. All a bit of a mess really. 

Get Riss and a proper number seven in and maybe they’ll prove me wrong but it doesn’t look good and the season could effectively be over before the kids break up for the summer. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

no point despite only needing a shared heat 15.

Or fewer blobs on the programme from elsewhere in the team. There were far too many last places.

• Like 1