Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Greg

Kings Lynn 2019

8 minutes ago, tellboy said:

What was suspected then, Riss and Nicol in for Proctor and Lambert. Would loved to have seen Douglas in Stars kevlars but I guess he's off somewhere else. 

Just waiting to get Nicols necessary paperwork done,bit they do have a contingency plan if necessary paperwork etc not completed:unsure:

Wolves I think. Now we need TJ, Kerr and a lesser extent MPT to get going. TJ is a better rider than we have seen so far this season .Don't know what the problem might be, but it needs sorting.

Edited by Bald Bloke

17 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Wolves I think. Now we need TJ, Kerr and a lesser extent MPT to get going. TJ is a better rider than we have seen so far this season .Don't know what the problem might be, but it needs sorting.

i actually think TJ has overachieved in past couple of seasons in top league.... his scores in top league have been similar level to guys who are consistently 8.5-9 point men in second division yet he's still really just a 7-7.5 man in champ. 

It's as good a change as we can expect. Positive and forward-looking, The right move in my mind. If they all stay injury free that is as good a Stars team as we can hope for.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, waytogo28 said:

It's as good a change as we can expect. Positive and forward-looking, The right move in my mind. If they all stay injury free that is as good a Stars team as we can hope for.

Agree. that looks pretty good to me. We know what Riss can do and Nicol is a real charger.

On 6/27/2019 at 8:02 AM, acef said:

When you bring nicol and riss in for proctor and simon you will easily make the play offs 

We will see

20 hours ago, tellboy said:

What was suspected then, Riss and Nicol in for Proctor and Lambert. Would loved to have seen Douglas in Stars kevlars but I guess he's off somewhere else. 

Just waiting to get Nicols necessary paperwork done,bit they do have a contingency plan if necessary paperwork etc not completed:unsure:

Plan b will probably be Simon Lambert to continue in the short term.....it's what we always do!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, kelvinht said:

Plan b will probably be Simon Lambert to continue in the short term.....it's what we always do!

Latest green sheets show Riss and Simon Lambert in the team, so you are correct ...

Lambert for one home match wouldn’t be an issue, as long as Nicol is in for the next away meeting. Want to see him on Monday night though! 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, kelvinht said:

It's hardly a Plan B. More like a Cheap & Cheerful "that'll do" local arrangement.

2 hours ago, waytogo28 said:

It's hardly a Plan B. More like a Cheap & Cheerful "that'll do" local arrangement.

Guests not allowed for riders who haven’t made their debut so I’d imagine it’s a case to reverting to the previous declared number seven until Nicol is ready. 

Edited by Bagpuss

41 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Guests not allowed for riders who haven’t made their debut so I’d imagine it’s a case to reverting to the previous declared number seven until Nicol is ready. 

Simon Lambert is still in Kings Lynn declared 1-7, so no need for reversion or a ‘contingency plan’.

Nicol maybe injured now at Leicester tonight 

Edited by scoobydoo