British Speedway Forum
Greg

Kings Lynn 2019

35 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

Where has this Jorgensen sacked come from? 

For me, it'll be a move that doesn't make sense. It suggests that they're looking to add the points difference in the middle order where we should be looking to replace Simon.

Seriously need a back-up for Kerr when he has an off night. 

Lambert - Cook - Riss should be a solid enough top three with Jorgensen - Palm Toft as decent back up. 

Reserve should where the improvement has to come from, letting Jorgensen go would be a much of a muchness move. 

Perhaps they are replacing more than 1 rider ?? Maybe iversen ?? Telboy will let us know if he can be fitted in 

41 minutes ago, lynnboy said:

Perhaps they are replacing more than 1 rider ?? Maybe iversen ?? Telboy will let us know if he can be fitted in 

Yes they can fit Iversen in for Jorgensen as long as he is on last years average.But they will have to replace another rider too and lose .23 off their average.For instance if they wanted to replace Lambert they could only have a rider up to 3.05.

Perhaps they wouldn't want to ride for Peterbo   Cook said so  Kennett said so   Harris hasn't said why he chose Ipswitch  not   Peterbro....but perhaps you have proof in black and white

I have never seen it anywhere

You would imagine if Jorgensen is off it’s in part due to his dodgy shoulder. 

10 minutes ago, John Scrutton said:

Perhaps they wouldn't want to ride for Peterbo   Cook said so  Kennett said so   Harris hasn't said why he chose Ipswitch  not   Peterbro....but perhaps you have proof in black and white

I have never seen it anywhere

Would imagine Chris Harris moving to Ipswich was all about Rohan Tungate  not able to ride for Ipswich( bad blood) so a swap was the best answer to make both teams competitive.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, tellboy said:

Yes they can fit Iversen in for Jorgensen as long as he is on last years average.But they will have to replace another rider too and lose .23 off their average.For instance if they wanted to replace Lambert they could only have a rider up to 3.05.

Iversen should be minimum 8 seeing as he is a GP rider again, that was the supposed ruling last year. 

Assuming it’s still the same?

6 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

Iversen should be minimum 8 seeing as he is a GP rider again, that was the supposed ruling last year. 

Assuming it’s still the same?

It wasnt then and isnt now....

3 hours ago, BlackPanther said:

What underperforming King's Lynn rider will we end up with this time. 

TJ or Bates, which would you prefer BP ?  And don’t say Cook.:rofl:

6 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

So TJ to go then?!

Anyone know where Mikkel Bech is ending up?

Source please , or are you at it again ;)

4 minutes ago, BlackPanther said:

None of them three. Bates a joke of a rider. Cook's wouldn't be welcomed back even as a guest rider at the Showground would rather go with a NL 2.00 pointer for the night then have that tw@t in our 1-7 for the night. Their is a reason why Mark Lemon personally didn't want him in the side. We already have one underperforming King's Lynn rider so we don't need another one. 

I'll take Josh Pickering but Buster's not interested in making our 1-7 better. Whoever gets sacked at Lynn is what we end up with at Peterborough. 

Don’t you believe in re-cycling ?  You should be keen to be green ;)

• Like 1

If Lynn make a double change you could end up with Rambo Lambo as well.  

Not sure where this will end up. Didn't realise until I looked at the fixtures, we only have 3 away matches left. Short of a minor miracle can't see us picking up much at Belle Vue, Poole or Wolves. Not convinced our home form will get us into playoffs. If we sneak it on home form then anything could be possible I guess

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

It wasnt then and isnt now....

I’m not sure if it was ever confirmed and or ditched. Certainly was mentioned.

However nothing surprises me with the governing body #makeitupasyougoalong

• Like 1

Black  Panther   There is plenty of room for one more so jump in  and join the other sickies

Edited by John Scrutton

17 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

Source please , or are you at it again ;)

If you actually read my post you will see there are question marks!!  So I'm asking questions rather than making a statement!!

BTW Happy Birthday TJ.:party: