British Speedway Forum
Greg

Kings Lynn 2019

10 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

If you actually read my post you will see there are question marks!!  So I'm asking questions rather than making a statement!!

BTW Happy Birthday TJ.:party:

So who's the source that makes you want to ask these sort of questions:rolleyes:

10 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Just mentions on other forums!

Your beginning to turn into Shove it :)

• Like 1

On ‎7‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 6:13 PM, kelvinht said:

Not sure where this will end up. Didn't realise until I looked at the fixtures, we only have 3 away matches left. Short of a minor miracle can't see us picking up much at Belle Vue, Poole or Wolves. Not convinced our home form will get us into playoffs. If we sneak it on home form then anything could be possible I guess

My thoughts exactly :sad:      Looking at the current league table, already  we can assume BV, Poole and Ipswich have done enough to reach those PO's.    The remaining  four teams are all chasing that one remaining place, of which Wolves seems the favourite having played less than the others.    The Stars have yet to record an away win this season from their 9  efforts so far, so a I m not too optimistic they will get much from their remaining three matches.   There has been a lot of personnel chances this season,  and even more talk of future changes,    all of which will do nothing to achieve one on those PO positions.  So I ask the question:  what's the point.....

Sure has been a disappointing season languishing in  the lower regions of the league, especial after we did so well last year.    Just goes to show  we cant take any notice of what we are told.  It appears, the  only people who care about this situation ,  are the 'Stars' dwindling supporters....

• Like 1

On 7/13/2019 at 6:13 PM, kelvinht said:

Not sure where this will end up. Didn't realise until I looked at the fixtures, we only have 3 away matches left. Short of a minor miracle can't see us picking up much at Belle Vue, Poole or Wolves. Not convinced our home form will get us into playoffs. If we sneak it on home form then anything could be possible I guess

Lambert, Riss Toft and Cook all capable of double figure scores at the NSS, we will have to have our gating boots on and be at our very best to stop Lynn taking 3 pts back to Norfolk.

8 hours ago, hyderd said:

Lambert, Riss Toft and Cook all capable of double figure scores at the NSS, we will have to have our gating boots on and be at our very best to stop Lynn taking 3 pts back to Norfolk

True, but we are so hit and miss this season, so getting them all firing on the same night would take a minor miracle. That said, you'd like to think the Stars could all click away from home on same night at least once this season!

Edited by kelvinht

Nickolas Porsing confirmed on stars website in place of Simon Lambert 

Hallelujah! And before you all say "but Simon scored paid 9 last week, he's turning things around" let's think about his average. Thankfully (?) he has a CL place.

Great signing for lambert

Porsing at Reserve, no one can complain about that.  How’s he been doing in other Countries ?

Did he ever get the bike back that was stolen ?

16 minutes ago, semion said:

Porsing at Reserve, no one can complain about that.  How’s he been doing in other Countries ?

Did he ever get the bike back that was stolen ?

Riding div 2 in Poland for  Krosno

Nicklas Porsing 9 47 10 15 15 5 0 0 2 0 1,787 8,33

Could be brilliant or pants, hopefully the former. Certainly greatly increases the chances of some points from the last three away fixtures, assuming he doesn’t miss any. 

DWP.  As they say the proof of the pudding and all that.  Fingers crossed for 3rd time lucky, though this time he is down at Reserve.   So every chance this time

Hopefully no bricks on the track this time too for first meeting back. 

Good luck to Nicklas